this has been brought up way too many times

any release date yet? price? size? just questions... 😄 great work guys at ambrosia 😛

------------------
(i) The Dursleys had not changed much in the ten years that had passed, the only thing that was different was the pictures on the wall. Before, they looked like a pink beach ball wearing different colored bobble hats. (i)

(quote)Originally posted by bobblehat:
**any release date yet? price? size? just questions...:p ulls out padlock::
this topic has been unofficially locked,namely because (the answer to all three) We don't know/We ain' tellin' /Can't Be Sure

just the way it is, hey,
who thinks this board will be a happier place after the 1.0 release ::raises hand::

------------------
Had to change my signature , made me look like a soft punk...speaking of go cop that single By Fatlip: 'What's up FatLip'... SO SAYS THE CHILL!**
I shot the sheriff the deputy and head of bank treasury, some mounties in the bounty got a big bounty stressin' me...-MosDef

I dunno, I kinda like the bickering over feature sets and pricing. It adds some character to the place. and besides, when everybody knows everything there is to know about CS, what fun will the beta testers have?

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

Originally posted by jmitchell:
and besides, when everybody knows everything there is to know about CS, what fun will the beta testers have?

Heh...
<cryptic evil malicious grin>*

😛

*Copyrights Frandall and mburch. No challenge to their copyright is intended.

------------------
The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. - Albert Einstein