can we..?

Can we add a "fear" effect, where the victim runs helplessly?

Can we make it so the player cannot choose a name for their character, or choose multiple names? (my game has no definite main character anymore)

Can we make it so the player's character class is unchoosable, but changes from time to time?

Are there gonna be loading screens, as it loads different areas, and can we put our own creative pictures on the screen while the player waits?

Can we make NPC's fight each other... for instance, a goblin enters town and the town guards blast it apart with their elf-crafted rifles?

Can we add a confusion status change, and make our own? (confusion, as the victim attacks and wanders randomly)

------------------
Evil is as evil does.
I'm not evil, I'm just corrupt.

I am fairly sure that the answer is yes to all or almost all of your questions.

Fear effect, I'm not positive of.

Yes, number 2 and 3 are completely possible.

I don't know about the loading screens, but it is very probable, and you will most definitely be able to customize it, just like all other interfaces.

NPCs can fight each other.

And finally, confusion is a status effect I believe. As for making your own, I'm not certain.

Saphfire

------------------

Saphfire, you're gonna have a lot of people screaming for your blood when Coldstone is released and they find out that you didn't really know what you're talking about. 😛

I'd correct you, but I don't know if I'm allowed. :frown: (Andrew? Dee? May I?)

------------------
Back in my day, we didn't have any of this here UBB nonsense. It was DiscBoard or nothing, and we liked it!
"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane." - Mark Twain
"The answer is yes or no , depending on the interpretation." - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by saphfire:
**I don't know about the loading screens, but it is very probable, and you will most definitely be able to customize it, just like all other interfaces.

Yes, it is possible.

NPCs can fight each other.

No, not in the initial release of Coldstone.

------------------
Dee Brown
Coldstone Game Engine developer
Beenox inc. - (url="http://"http://www.beenox.com")www.beenox.com(/url)

(This message has been edited by Dee (edited 05-22-2001).)

wonderful...(sarcastic)

well no matter. I will find some way to incorporate party members.. just you wait...

------------------
Evil is as evil does.
I'm not evil, I'm just corrupt.

Originally posted by Glenn:
**Saphfire, you're gonna have a lot of people screaming for your blood when Coldstone is released and they find out that you didn't really know what you're talking about.:p

I'd correct you, but I don't know if I'm allowed. :frown: (Andrew? Dee? May I?)

Let 'em scream, won't bother me a bit. And since I get all my answers from info provided by Beenox or Ambrosia, either I'm misinformed or the information is out of date. Perhaps this problem could be avoided if beta testers had their vocal cords back.

Saphfire

------------------