uhhh just wondering

hey just wondering are they not letting anyon beta testing 1.2 and hera cuase when i try to download it says acces denied, and no its not the passcode i have to type in. ok thanks

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Could you explain a bit more clearly, please? I'm no good a reading text that's all mashed together like that. :frown:

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Originally posted by Admiral Pellaeon:
**hey just wondering are they not letting anyon beta testing 1.2 and hera cuase when i try to download it says acces denied, and no its not the passcode i have to type in. ok thanks

Are you sure you entered the URL properly? You should be able to download it without problems... hmmm...

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Ok, I was tired when I posted that first one. Hmmm... Interesting... Andrew, I don't think he entered the URL wrong, because you made a link in your post. But who knows?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

It's rare, but it happens. Let me guess: your computer wasn't just bought for games/ is a work computer/ is secondhand, right?

Maybe I'm just tired...

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

ok i just checked today and saw theres a new beta, and its working so i guess the porblem is solved since noone would need to dowload beta 2, ok thanks

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Ok. Glad it worked.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth