Another NPC related question

Is it possible for one type of NPC to have more than one type of attack?

How many types of damage is allowed?
(fire, ice, wind, earth, dark, light, etc..)

------------------
"I didn´t expect some kind of Spanish inquisition."
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!."

Check todays pic of the day! (the 29th) It tells you what kinds of spells there are.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------
Make sure you visit the Coldstone Hotline Server run by GlueBubble. The IP is:

(This message has been edited by DarkBlade (edited 03-29-2001).)

Of course, bear in mind that all of the "pics of the day" are from Coldstone b1 or possibly earlier...

Things may have changed slightly since then, or then again, they may have not...

:cryptic grin: *

*mburch patent pending. No challenge to the patent is intended.

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

Originally posted by Glenn:
**Of course, bear in mind that all of the "pics of the day" are from Coldstone b1 or possibly earlier...

Things may have changed slightly since then, or then again, they may have not...

:cryptic grin: *

*mburch patent pending. No challenge to the patent is intended.

cryptic grins are rearded if you can't say anything because your a beta tester , mistter Mathews , then shut up...don't tease people like an immature rube...
beside the photos were taken no later than b1 I can tell from the content in the pics...

------------------
unseen...
unwanted...
unlawful...
undead...

Originally posted by chill_rx:
**cryptic grins are rearded if you can't say anything because your a beta tester , mistter Mathews , then shut up...don't tease people like an immature rube...
beside the photos were taken no later than b1 I can tell from the content in the pics...

Talkin about immatures, do you find it mature to write all of your rubbish to people?

------------------

Originally posted by Knight of NI:
**Talkin about immatures, do you find it mature to write all of your rubbish to people?

::steps from shadows ice ball in hand::

"Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni...", that movie wasn't even funny...please respond to the topic , spammie,
besides you just said rubbish,come on .

Oh and there are different elemental attacks, from what I know
there are ice,fire,magic,physical,poison...and I can't remember the rest.
the Best way(if they don't include a method ffor multiple attacks) is to create a spell that has no MP cost(you heard right, its spell point based) and that way they can have more than one with varying types of damage and animations...

So Says The Chill !

::looking for prey to stalk,to lower his karma back to -4::

------------------
-4,-3,-2,
am I becoming a good guy???

(This message has been edited by chill_rx (edited 03-31-2001).)

the Best way(if they don't include a method ffor multiple attacks) is to create a spell that has no MP cost(you heard right, its spell point based) and that way they can have more than one with varying types of damage and animations...

Further continuation of this stupid "insult the other person" messaging would be a complete waste of time.
Instead I thank you for your serious answer to my question.

By the way...
The fact that you didn´t like the film is your loss, not mine.

------------------

Monty Python's The Search For The Holy Grail rocked my world, apart from the gay fuk'in ending

------------------
--------------------------
mommy they're trying to turn me in to a Maori

Originally posted by st0nez:
**Monty Python's The Search For The Holy Grail rocked my world, apart from the gay fuk'in ending

::materializes::

I loose nothing only maintain my integrity, the movie was sorry even in the end

...you're w--,w-,we-lcome.

::dissapates::

------------------
-4,-3,-2,
am I becoming a good guy???

**::steps from shadows ice ball in hand::

"Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni...", that movie wasn't even funny...please respond to the topic , spammie,
besides you just said rubbish,come on .

You might want a ganre(sp?) who is the only type with combos, and have the 0-cost spells be only for that ganre, and have events happen to make the combos look good and even have special effects, just for coolness(sorry about the play on words, Chiil.).

------------------
BzWmG2. I won't tell you what it means.

You might want a ganre(sp?) who is the only type with combos, and have the 0-cost spells be only for that ganre, and ***have events happen to make the combos look good and even have special effects, just for coolness(sorry about the play on words, Chiil.).