How big is the CS download(about)?

Here, (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=51&SUBMIT;=Go#cat1")exactly(/url).

I also take issue with:

Will Coldstone be released for PC?
(General) submitted by andrew -- 10-12-2000 06:57 PM**

The game editor itself (Coldstone) will be Macintosh-only, however we're working on the ability to create games with Coldstone that run on both the Macintosh and Windows.

The Coldstone development tool should handle all the format translation between the two platforms. Our target is to make this as simple as checking a checkbox in the preferences.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond"
::walks down the mountain::

(This message has been edited by theGlueBubble (edited 03-31-2001).)

Originally posted by andrew:
**Of course, this is entirely inaccurate.

whoa the quote that was takin' from the 17-20mb bit I believe was referring to a light version with graphics included, and the freill free bit was about with no movies graphics sounds or unessential files....

------------------
-4,-3,-2,
am I becoming a good guy???

I have an off-topic question for chill_rx:
How did you get your karma up 3 points in less than a day(it was -5 last night)?

------------------
I tried to be helpful to the mods, but now they all hate me.

Originally posted by Mouse:
**I have an off-topic question for chill_rx:
How did you get your karma up 3 points in less than a day(it was -5 last night)?

it was ???, it's -2 now...there must be another Chill out there...imposters,they will pay

:: pulls out a 5" iceball,dissapates::

------------------
-4,-3,-2,
am I becoming a good guy???

(This message has been edited by theGlueBubble (edited 04-01-2001).)

Originally posted by chill_rx:
whoa the quote that was takin' from the 17-20mb bit I believe was referring to a light version with graphics included, and the freill free bit was about with no movies graphics sounds or unessential files....

You're still entirely wrong. Why bother posting when you have no idea what the reality of the situation is?

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

**You're still entirely wrong. Why bother posting when you have no idea what the reality of the situation is?

Because I'm trying to get an answer(even somewhat inaccurate) from someone who does know(like you). But, I guess thats not gonna happen...

------------------
Mouse's law: If you try to make a topic to spam in, you lose karma.

I don't mean to sound snappy, so sorry if I do, but it won't happen because no one knows; Coldstone isn't finished yet.

Originally posted by theGlueBubble:
**Maybe that part where it says it hasn't entered beta yet...

I fixed that. So the entire FAQ was useless and out of date because a single answer was not updated? Good grief...

------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

**Here, exactly.

I also take issue with:

You're wrong to take issue with that FAQ -- it is still entirely accurate (re:Windows support).

------------------

**You're wrong to take issue with that FAQ -- it is still entirely accurate (re:Windows support).

Ok, then the upcoming page is inaccurate with the Windows icon underneath Coldstone.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond"

**You're wrong to take issue with that FAQ -- it is still entirely accurate (re:Windows support).

Ok, then the upcoming page is inaccurate with the Windows icon underneath Coldstone.

No, it isn't. I intentionally listed it that way because Coldstone makes Windows games as well as Mac games. It will stay listed the way it is, and the FAQ is entirely accurate.

------------------

(This message has been edited by andrew (edited 04-06-2001).)

**No, it isn't. I intentionally listed it that way because Coldstone makes Windows games as well as Mac games. It will stay listed the way it is, and the FAQ is entirely accurate.

Ah -- I suppose that makes good enough sense, though it might confuse the casual looker.

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond"

Hey Omega, a little off-topic but, where can I get this "speed download", I have a fast computer and cable and I can't get by 60kbps.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
-TheDarkDragon
We beat the snot out of 'em. It's a technical term.
-The Tilford Family

Could you guys take this conversation elseware? Lock up if you do, please.

------------------
BmGz2W. I won't tell you what it means.

heh at the moment it is :84888 Kb or light:16094 Kb

cant tell you how i know
ftp://ambrosiaSW.com/beta

ooopps u still need a pass but 😃

------------------
--------------------------
mommy they're trying to turn me in to a Maori