My plug-ins

I was just wondering what people thought of my plugs.(Space Race, The Musical: Networked, Obain versus Gaitor, Ishiman versus Ishiman, and After The War.) Also I made an update to After The War which adds a new net level and fixes some bugs. It can be downloaded from my site at (dead link).

(This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-17-2000).)

(This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-17-2000).)

This post has been edited by Patrick : 25 September 2007 - 02:43 PM

I haven't played Space Race, the Musical: Networked before, but if you didn't change the fleets, I feel sorry for whoever plays as Gaitori.

As for Obain vs. Gaitor, I don't really enjoy stuff that's almost physically impossible.

I've never played Ishiman vs. Ishiman.

While After the War is nice because it has some new scenarios, I think it's a little short, and the new levels are somewhat uninteresting, although I DO admit that making really great and interesting new levels would be difficult.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 08-18-2000).)

I'v Downloaded Obain vs Gator and Gator vs Obain ,but and this is gonna sound stupid I dont now how to Make it work. I Finished all the levels thinking it would Be level 21 but nothing happened I am probably putting THe plugin in the wrong folder as I have never attemted to use a plugin with Ares Before???

------------------

I'll be honest: Gaitor vs. Obain is just a cheap ripoff of Space Race, and After the War levels are just modified versions of the levels in Ares. But that's ok, I mean, none of us have really had the time to get enough experiance with Hera, especially with a version that's buggier than fly tape.

I haven't played Ishiman vs. Ishiman, though. It's probably Ok.

In time we'll all learn how to make good plugs, but when you make some piddling plug that you experimented with and did something with, Don't instinctively share it with us because if we all did, the site would be clogged in Grade-C plugs.

But keep up the good work, seriously.

ill be honest also. If u keep improving at the same rate that u have been u should be do for some seriosly good plugs in 2 monthes or so. After the war is pretty good but the others are well......

------------------

Grapper, to get a plug to work, drag it into Ares.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

You need v1.2.0 for that trick...

You need version 1.2.0. Period.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Admiral za'Grom
After the capture of Earth