ATTN: Trash Talkers

Topics like "ECA, DĹRK, and other lamers", "Cotton Mouse is a traitor", and others along those line should be started in Trash Talk. I'm moving the existing ones there now.

Thank you for listening to this request.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Good call Sargantanus. I wondered why there were a few less topics.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Here's a question: Why do we still have four boards? Wouldn't it be simpler to have say, two. One with and one without HTML or something?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Hmmm... I could see merging Trash Talk and The Officers Club. but that would be all that I see reasonable.

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

But Officer's Club and Trash Talk are two separate places, for two separate things. Officer's club is for talking about not much in particular, or stuff like "The Buildup." Trash Talk is for insulting people, or spam. There's only one topic that kind of fits both: "hehe" At first, badtemper is insulting Scott Kevill and GameRanger, but we, the merry folks that we are, turned it into a nice little story about a homicidal lizard with a Robar sniper rifle.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."