look at this page

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/news/upcoming/")http://www.AmbrosiaS.../news/upcoming/(/url)

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
And if u dont know him "then get with the bit and love some one"
(Kid Rock)
"U turn me right round baby, right round like record player, right round baby"
Round(Dope)

Cool page i love it
And u ur so dreamy EMINEM

------------------
"But stan, why u so mad u gota unberstaned that i want u as a fan, anyway i think u need some consaling ta(to) stop your ass from bouncing off the wall every time you get down"
Stan(song by EMINEM)
"I think u and your girl friend need each other. And whats all this disch(s###) about us ment to be together"
Stan(EMINEM)
"U no that song where that guy could of saved that other guy but he didn't this is kinda like that u could have saved me Slim any way im coming up to the bridge now, oh(stan stuters) i forgot how am i soposed to send this thing of splash"
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
(Kid Rock)
Round(Dope)

Originally posted by EMINEM:
And u ur so dreamy EMINEM

Thats a sick thought.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

t-hehe

------------------
Stan(song by EMINEM)
Stan(EMINEM)
Stan(Song by EMINEM)
(Kid Rock)
Round(Dope)

And what exactly am I looking for on this page?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

so..........

------------------

I'm tempted to abuse my powers here...

In what way? Depending on how you abuse them, it might not be abusing them at all...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."