GTW 41

I'm genuinely curious why Gene isn't going with the round 3 + mrxak idea. I'd be interested to see if Shlim will put it forward—if we get to him anyway.

I'm voting this down and encourage all civs to do the same.

Is it too late to reconsider the proposal?

Shlimazel's stated opposition to two committee's I think would have had no more than one traitor is increasingly odd to me, considering we can win now if a committee with just one goes forward. And the only other replacements for darth_vader are retep998 and JacaByte, both of whom I've as much as said I think are traitors.

If it's just the one player he suspects in each, Shlimazel's resistance to both plans doesn't make sense as an innocent.

(EDIT) I hate the rest of you - JacaByte, retep998 and darth_vader have had days to chip in, and you've said nothing at all.

(EDITx2) It occurs to me the silent three are exactly the three excluded from a "Mission #3 + mrxak" setup.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 08 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

You can change your proposal at any time (subject to approval); previous votes will be held/thrown out.

In this case, go ahead.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you were talking to Techerakh? :duh:

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 08 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yes, I think I'd like to do so.

New loadout:
Eugene Chin
mrxak
Shlimazel
Techerakh

If you have a problem with the change, please speak up.

If we lose after this proposal, the bad guys were far more clever than I expected, and the good guys far more dumb.

I'm approving it. I think everyone should. Even if it doesn't work out, we ought to have enough information to win next round, but hopefully it won't come to that.

As a reminder, everyone who had voted before Eugene Chin changed the proposal will need to vote again.

Three people have voted.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 08 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

@eugene-chin, on 08 September 2012 - 04:03 PM, said in GTW 41:

(EDIT) I hate the rest of you - JacaByte, retep998 and darth_vader have had days to chip in, and you've said nothing at all.

If there was anything worth saying, I'd say it. However you already know how I'm going to vote so I see no point in explaining myself.

I really hope nobody's out there purposefully holding up the game out of spite.

Nope. The only person who has yet to vote is darth_vader.

Have you tried sending him a PM?

@mrxak, on 10 September 2012 - 07:49 PM, said in GTW 41:

Have you tried sending him a PM?

Twice. Second just now.

EDIT: I don't suppose anyone knows his IM address?

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 10 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

At what point do we accept that he is in the hospital or morgue, and just get on with our lives?

As much as I hated the prophile/Techerakh swap done in the last game, it's probably worth putting on the table now as an option to end this.

Sooner rather than later. I don't think it's too early to put out a request for a replacement in this forum or (better yet) in #mafia

I've posted a topic in the forum.

Munches on some carrots

This is my daily rage from the Angry Dome.

Hey, if you know anyone who wants to be a substitute player— tell your friends! First person to post in the topic in the forum gets it.

EDIT: Found someone! Crow T. Robot will be replacing darth_vader.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 13 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

OK, crisis over. Crow T. Robot will be joining our merry band.

This is my daily rage from the Angry Dome.

Frabulous