GTW 40

@jacabyte, on 20 August 2012 - 02:32 PM, said in GTW 40:

(Looks at the time he posted; 10:11 PM. Hmm, this might be it.)

So apparently at 10 at night Techerakh becomes a traitor. He's a were-traitor!

Where were the were-traitors at the warehouse?

I think what happened was I was sleep deprived, and decided that Techerakh was a traitor. When my proposal inevitably comes around I'll be excluding darth_vader, SIB and retep998. Sound good?

@jacabyte, on 20 August 2012 - 04:00 PM, said in GTW 40:

I think what happened was I was sleep deprived, and decided that Techerakh was a traitor. When my proposal inevitably comes around I'll be excluding darth_vader, SIB and retep998. Sound good?

No, because then the traitors would win.

That actually gives me confidence that I've got the right traitors selected. I don't think that's what you intended. 😛

That's nice, can we get the 8th vote in already so we can do JacaByte's proposal and END THE MADNESS?!?

Mack, is that 8th vote really going to swing things or could we just call it now and say that person abstained?

We could always send in early approval votes on:
"A future JacaByte proposal containing these five names:
croc
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
mrxak
Techerakh"

Speed up the next vote on the assumption this vote will result in rejection.

Mission #5 Subcommittee by retep998
croc
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
retep998
Techerakh

Approve
SoItBegins -- 00:24

Reject
Crow T. Robot -- 16:24
JacaByte -- 20:05
mrxak -- 21:10
retep998 -- 21:10
croc -- 21:12

Techerakh -- 07:49
darth_vader -- 12:37
Result:
Seven rejections, one approval. The motion fails.

The committee consisting of croc, Crow T. Robot, JacaByte, retep998, and Techerakh has been rejected. JacaByte is the new speaker, and may choose another five players to form the committee. After five committee rejections, the terrorists win.

If JacaByte is proposing,
croc
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
mrxak
Techerakh

I'll be approving.

With the small sliver of battery life left in my laptop, I shall make this new proposal;

croc
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
mrxak
Techerakh

I guess I'll reject this one, then.

Quiet, you.

Seven votes are in (again). Not the usual suspects we're waiting on, either.

Are we waiting on JacaByte because he forgot to vote on his own proposal and/or his laptop battery died?

I found a charger and approved my own proposal, of course.

Yeah, we found out this afternoon that it was croc holding things up, but he's voted now, and Mackilroy is tallying.

Mackilroy is really slow at tallying. He ought to tally as he goes, not do it all at the end or whatever it is that's taking so long.

Hold thy horses, O impatient innocent.

I'm just saying, it really shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to tally 8 votes. Heck, 7 of them were in hours ago. So really it's just 20 minutes for the last vote.

Mission #5 Subcommittee by JacaByte
croc
Crow T. Robot
JacaByte
mrxak
Techerakh

Approve
mrxak -- 17:27
Crow T. Robot -- 20:33
SoItBegins -- 22:33
JacaByte -- 23:00

darth_vader -- 2:52
Techerakh -- 7:23
croc -- 14:29

Reject
retep998 -- 15:54

The committee consisting of croc, Crow T. Robot, JacaByte, mrxak, and Techerakh has been approved and will now carry out the fifth mission. Those five people need to PM me as soon as possible, indicating whether they will help the mission SUCCEED or FAIL. When I have received all five PMs I will inform you of the mission's result, and then the game will end.