GTW 34 Signup

Poll: GTW 34 Signup (6 member(s) have cast votes)
Shall we play a game?
Yes
(2 votes [33.33%])
Percentage of vote: 33.33%

yes

(2 votes [33.33%])
No, I hate fun
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
No, I'm busy
(0 votes [0.00%])
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
(0 votes [0.00%])
Love to. How about Chess?
(2 votes [33.33%])

So, here's my proposal: I will let this sit about two weeks, I was thinking until Saturday the 21st , to give people a chance to stop by and express their interest in playing, and to give me a chance to brush up on the skills I'll need to run the game for everyone and write up an introductory post of the proper grandeur and bearing. Then, if we've accumulated at least 6 people, when the time comes I'll go ahead and start the game on the day listed, sending out PMs to people who need PM'ing on that date. How does this sound to everyone? Is that date workable for everyone, or should we choose a different day? Of course, if we get 6 or more people who are interested in playing well before that date there's no reason we can't start earlier, so what I'm saying here is _ BRIBE TELL YOUR FRIENDS_. Get back to me about this so we can set everything up and have a nice game of chess.

Er, sorry, Global Thermonuclear Warfare. That's more what I meant to say.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 22 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

I'm definitely interested, hot diggity sign me up!

I'm in.

I've been reading up on old games of GTW and preparing all the material I'll need to run the game, so that end's progressing well. Keep signing up you guys, we can make this happen!

IMAGINE ME SAYING "YES" VOCIFEROUSLY. YOU ARE NOW IMAGINING REALITY.

Haha, found some old photos stashed on my desktop hard drive of a GTW game from 2007… it's been far too long since the glory days.

Hey guys, I just want to point out that Saturday's only a few days away here, and we're low on participants. I'm not sure there'd be any point to having a game with only three people. I'm still happy to host, but I'd like it if we could get a few more people in here, preferably three more, but at the very least two, to ensure that the game will be good and fun. I'm looking at you, people who viewed the topic 60 odd times without signing up!

I mean come on it's like you guys DON'T want to blow up the planet or something geez

Has anybody told mrxak? Or nfreader? I'm sure at least the former would be in.

As per DEFCON Discussion Board Directive #1818860, I am no longer allowed to host GTW games.

That said, I'm in.

PS: The folks on IRC (irc.ambrosia.net) in #mafia are always looking for more players.

Sure, I'll give it a shot.

Alright, I am, this very moment, preparing to send all of you your roles in advance of Saturday's game. Please PM me back to confirm you have received your role. We can leave the signup open until the game actually begins, so if you are interested in playing, there's still time to join up before tomorrow.

Game is now on, please lock topic.