Global Thermonuclear War

I'm still gonna stick with my hunch about JacaByte.

Fine. After you kill me, kill prophile next. I can guarantee you that he's the evil dictator, but if it's going to take you a round and two lives to figure that out, then so be it.

ARRRGH!

arrg...

JacaByte , I assure you I am not the dictator. I congratulate you on how well you've observed my posting habits but don't try to frame me.

This post has been edited by prophile : 16 November 2008 - 08:32 AM

You're going to have hell to deal with when I'm dead and everyone figures out that I'm innocent. The best option for you would be to keep me alive for an extra round so my identity is still obscured. Why this change of pace? Did you just want to jump on the bandwagon?

I don't know, perhaps it's because you want to kill me? Possibly?

It's nothing personal, it's just that you're the dictator.

Voting is closed. I'll tally up the scores now. 🙂

JacaByte
jrsh92
GutlessWonder
prophile

prophile
JacaByte

Council Chambers - November 16

jrsh92 walks into the chamber late and notices one less member than last round. As Mack enters, he says, "Mack, where's JacaByte?"

Mack blinks, then recalls: "Your compatriots voted to remove him. He was taken out and shot earlier and his country destroyed." jrsh92 nods, then they all take their seats.

Mack speaks again. "Gentlemen, it's been nearly a week since we began. We've lost a lot of support, but don't give up hope! I know if you keep trying we'll get out of this mess alive. Good luck!"

JacaByte is dead. That leaves three of you. Try not to guess wrong. 🙂

If I were the evil dictator the game would be over. Choose wisely...

hmmm.

So it's either prophile or jrsh92. I'll go with prophile then.

Jacabyte seemed very, very, confident about prophile's guilt. He wasn't evil. I have to assume he was the IA, though I could be dead wrong, so my vote will go to prophile. Lets just hope I'm not wrong.

Damnit, I'm not stupid!

And I now have no idea which one of you two it is. I'll go with GutlessWonder for now.

Since you've all voted, I can either go ahead and end this round now or wait until tomorrow (round will end around 2 PM CST in that case, as I have class tomorrow evening).

?

It's now tomorrow evening?

Sorry, got busy. I'm using one of the iMacs at Best Buy to post atm, I'll edit this when I get home with the results.

EDIT:

Vote Tally:

prophile
JacaByte
GutlessWonder

GutlessWonder
prophile

Council Chambers - November 18

Today is our last meeting, gentlemen. You've voted to kill prophile and destroy his countr - wait, I'm getting reports that..." Mack turns and puts his hand over his ear momentarily before turning back to everyone else. "Gentlemen, I'm happy to announce that you've won! prophile was the evil dictator, and we got him. Congratulations!"

THE GAME IS OVER, INNOCENTS WIN.

I think with the game going the way it went, we should either try for more people or wait again. It was pretty slow. 'Course, that might've been my fault too. 🙂

You gonna explain all the roles now?

Pwned.

I did that in the first post. If I had used it the IA would've been called the Satellite Master, but due to the small game there wasn't one. mrxak was the ABM commander, though. 🙂

There was no IA? I'm quite interested as to why Jaca was so confident about prophile in that case. The fact that he was correct was just luck I suppose, but he certainly acted like it wasn't.