Please

let me find something interesting has happened when I get back from Florida in 2 weeks.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could devise it. We will line all our ships up and fly straight at the enemy death cannons therefore clogging them with wreckage.

I ate a whole rice cake.

Yep - it's true. I got one massive rice cake in my mouth and managed to swallow most of it.

Of course it made me very thirsty, and very sick...

Still if that's not worth hearing about then I don't know what is (presuming you know about EV3).

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Did you know that Lime Jello has the same readings on a brain wave mechine as a human brain?

Or that in the last 3 years, I got three cuts on the exact same place on my right knee, one from hiking in the Sanorin dessert in Arazona, one from hiking in the grand canyon, and one from falling down at my friends house and hitting my knee on some wood. I allso got a rope burn on the back of my right leg one year ago.

Did you know that the worlds largest popsicle wieghed 19,357 lb.?

Or that Star Trek isn't real (yet) 😉

------------------
The space ships hung in the air much in the same way bricks don't.
HHGTTG

Why is it that the more civilized the civilization, the more people they kill?

(This message has been edited by Wikatatakatawata (edited 07-17-2000).)

Shut up Ambrose. This is a community, and Laguna is part of it. If you don't understand that concept, go somewhere else.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Yeah, and if it's such a waste of space, isn't you bitching about it more of a waste of space?

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

Yeah, and pointing out that the fastest tectonic movement on Earth, 9.4 inches (24 cm) per year, is at the Tonga microplate near Samoa, is not a waste of space.

And now we're clear on the subject I have some very interesting news for you:
My plug for ares will have a total of 26 levels excluding net levels. It will not be completely linear like ares and is currently 46% complete.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Hey, if you need graphics, I have some spare ones from my ev plug. Don't worry-ares can use 36 frame ships.

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)

Lightning bolts are 2 inches thick, and people who drive SUVs are more likely to get brain tumors...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."