Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups

Actually on the contrary I love you for that! Stick it to the man!

considers editing 1Eevee1's post, decides not to 😛

Shall I go ahead and PM Buffalo the Kid, or does anyone else want to sign up?

I haven't seen BTK around for a while now....

I am withdrawing from this game.

If not BtK, then it'll be RJC Ultra.

prophile: too bad. Personal reasons? Too busy? Don't care anymore?

He's obviously depressed. Poor prophile....

The new list

darth_vader
1Eevee1
EKHawkman
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
Mackilroy
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

@1eevee1, on Jul 15 2008, 01:04 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

I'll be hated for that.

Eugine Chine might hate you.

@darth_vader, on Jul 16 2008, 03:10 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

Eugine Chine might hate you.

Then it's a good thing Mr. Chine isn't here to berate him over it. 😛

@mackilroy, on Jul 16 2008, 06:17 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

If not BtK, then it'll be RJC Ultra.

I really hate it to say you this, but I'm afraid I haven't got the time yet I hoped for. I think I'll need to wait at least one more game. Sorry.

No problem, RJC.

I've removed BtK from the host list, moved you back to floating hosts, and it appears that it's me next, and then Manta after that, unless he'd like to take this game and go. I'd switch to Game 28 easily enough.

If I do end up hosting, the game will start tomorrow, as I work today, will be busy this afternoon, and will be seeing The Dark Knight tonight.

@eugene-chin, on Jul 16 2008, 03:41 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

Then it's a good thing Mr. Chine isn't here to berate him over it. 😛

Well, he's on the list.

@darth_vader, on Jul 17 2008, 05:37 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

Well, he's on the list.

Really?

That's quite odd.

I see a Chin on the list, but I can't seem to find a Chin e there. 😛

@mackilroy, on Jul 17 2008, 07:37 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

No problem, RJC.

I've removed BtK from the host list, moved you back to floating hosts, and it appears that it's me next, and then Manta after that, unless he'd like to take this game and go. I'd switch to Game 28 easily enough.

If I do end up hosting, the game will start tomorrow, as I work today, will be busy this afternoon, and will be seeing The Dark Knight tonight.

I should be free to host around the time when I'm supposed to now, but I've got some stuff going on this week.

@eugene-chin, on Jul 17 2008, 08:36 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

Really?

That's quite odd.

I see a Chin on the list, but I can't seem to find a Chin e there. 😛

@1eevee1, on Jul 15 2008, 01:04 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War 27 Signups:

darth_vader 1
EKHawkman E
Eugene Chin e <== Right there
JacaByte v
kickme e
Mackilroy e
prophile 1
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

Looks like it is up to me. Sorry for not starting it yesterday guys, but I'll do a quick write-up post here and then PM everyone.

Final player list :

1Eevee1
darth_vader
EKHawkman
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins