Global Thermonuclear War Game 25

Active round ends

The amount of us left gets smaller. So does the number of people who are voting. Anyway, Mackilroy, it appears that we have chosen you.

Mackilroy stands up and departs to the same small door behind the stage that everyone else seems to be going through. As he stands up, the seat under GutlessWonder falls down the chute that suddenly appeared under it. GutlessWonder falls down twenty falls and dies on impact.

Um, ouch. Anyway, time for me to exit stage middle.

Mackilroy was a nuke holder.
GutlessWonder was innocent.

Player list:
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
Lemonyscapegoat
Mispeled
nfreader
RJC Ultra

His arms must have been tired after holding the nuke all that time.

It's a difficult choice, but I think I'll go with 1Eevee1 instead of nfreader this round.

I just had to delete another one, so listen up: if you're dead, you get ONE post. Then stop posting! I don't want to have to keep deleting them. 😛

Good luck to the innocents/dictator. We'll see who ends up winning.

Since I never made a death post, I'll go ahead and say: 1. Told you so about Mack, and 2. how is this game not over yet? It's been going on over 3 weeks now.

For my part, going over the previous rounds has made me take a closer look at Mispeled:
- 1, Mispeled attacked Hypochondriac, because Hypo attacked mrxak.
- 2, He downplayed jrsh92's suspicions of mrxak.
- 3, He denounced darth_vader's attempts to argue against mrxak's increased aggression, and jumped on darth_vader, after mrxak had.
- 4, He jumped to highlight mrxak's vote for prophile, and spin it as mrxak covering a terrorist; delayed Mackilroy's Lynching for a round.
- A pattern of aggressive voting seems to emerge:

Round 1, voted Hypochondriac, alongside mrxak.
Round 2, voted lemonyscapegoat, after mrxak had. He even explicitly seconded mrxak's logic.
Round 4, voted darth_vader, alongside mrxak.
Round 6, voted prophile.

- Two of the players who wound up Lynched (Hypochondriac, darth_vader), Mispeled voted for because they were attacking mrxak.
- prophile wound up Lynched because of mrxak's final vote implicating him.

I will admit that I, and others, fell into that trap; but it is Mispeled that highlighted it, and harped on it.
When you consider everything else I have mentioned, it fits a distinct pattern.

Put succinctly, almost every action he has taken in this game has benefited mrxak.

I think Retracted Mispeled has escaped scrutiny for too long.
(EDIT) If o one's paying attention...

Vote Tally:
1Eevee1: (1)
RJC Ultra

Mispeled: (0)

No Vote: (5)
Eugene Chin
1Eevee1
lemonyscapegoat
Mispeled
nfreader

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 26 June 2008 - 12:37 AM

Okay. I'm going to end the round in 24 hours and stop having inactive rounds. So those that need to PM me need to do so within 24 hours.

Well, it looks like everyone has gone off to eat for this round. Anyway, the one vote that was cast was for 1Eevee1. 1Eevee1, please come this way.

Once 1Eevee1 has departed, RJC Ultra asks if he can go to the restroom. On his way, a security patrol mistake him for a dead man, so quickly turn him into way.

Hmm, it appears that he had some terminal indigestion...

As kickme is talking, nfreader and Eugene Chin both stand up. Taking this as the signal, nfreader's guards open fire on Lemonyscapegoat with Eugene Chin's blasting Mispeled. nfreader and Eugene Chin then leave the room.

Once at a safe distance, a single tactical warhead is launched at F.A.G.

Nuke holders win

Roles:
darth_vader - IA
Mispeled - SDI
Templar98921 - Hitback

mrxak - bad guy - 3
Mackilroy - mrxak's wingman - 2
nfreader - stockpiler - 10
Eugene Chin - stockpiler - 10

everyone else - normal.

Curious: which of you decided to kill me, and why?

mrxak was a controlling force for much of the early game.

But I'm not actually sure, as after a certain point, I actually stopped paying attention to the terror-chat.

And after the way he screwed us in Game 24, I wasn't in any mood to listen to his marching orders anyway.

mrxak was the ringleader, and had control of the Night-Kills then, and nobody else was willing to cut him loose for his naked aggression, nor to consider position themselves to take advantage of it.

This was all amplified by a rule-structure that kickme had put in place, in which if both mrxak and Mackilroy got killed, then we would only be able to Night-Kill every other night, instead of as normal.

(EDIT) Data!
Who has been Evil before, and how many times have they been Evil?

frq   Name			  Games (As Enemy)

(7)   nfreader:		  1,  2,  6,  8, 13, 18, 25, 
(6)   mrxak:			 1,  4,  7, 10, 22, 25, 
(6)   Eugene Chin:	  10, 11, 15, 17, 20, 25, 
(4)   kickme:			4,  9, 18, 24, 
(4)   Mackilroy:		11, 14, 18, 25, 
(3)   GutlessWonder:	 3,  9, 12, 
(3)   darth_vader:	   5,  6, 16, 
(3)   Hypochondriac:	20, 22, 23, 
(2)   prophile:		  7, 24, 
(2)   1Eevee1:		   8, 19, 21, 
(2)   Manta:			12, 20, 
(2)   SoItBegins:	   15, 23, 
(2)   RJC Ultra:		16, 21, 
(2)   Buffalo the Kid:  17, 19, 
(2)   JacaByte:		 19, 23, 
(1)   Dark Jet:		 12,
(1)   Anon:			 14,
(1)   FluffyWithTeeth:  19,
(1)   Artanis:		   2,
(1)   rebelswin_85:	  3,
(1)   Mispeled:		  5,
(1)   lemonyscapegoat:  21,
(1)   darwinian:		22,
(1)   jrsh92:		   24,
(1)   Templar98921:	 24,

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 27 June 2008 - 04:19 AM

So, only one vote killed 1Eevee1? It's all my fault again. :unsure:

@rjc-ultra, on Jun 27 2008, 05:27 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

So, only one vote killed 1Eevee1? It's all my fault again. :unsure:

Well, I did try to stir up trouble by voting Mispeled, in the hopes of setting up a false Dichotemy between two innocents; but it seems as if all of the active players are dead already.

I haven't heard from nfreader in Days, so I had to make the call on the last Night-Kill.

I believe it was Mackilroy who insisted on killing SoItBegins.

Now that the game is over, I just want to say you're all a bunch of suckers for voting out prophile. As Eugene Chin said, Mispeled was indeed my best ally in the whole game as well.

I honestly don't believe I was acting any more aggressive than usual, but maybe you were right. I still stand by every post I made, and in future games when I am innocent you can expect me to go after lurkers and afkers once again. Perhaps I'll be a little less insistent about it, though. That said, if everyone had just listened to me, nfreader and Eugene Chin would both have been found out, and certainly the game wouldn't end with a round where only one person voted.

I didn't have a whole lot of time to worry about the game this time, so I decided to go for a more brute force approach, simply control the game as much as possible for as long as possible. Since there were four of us, I figured enough of them would survive when people finally took me down.

I take full responsibility for arranging the deaths of Hypochondriac and EKHawkman in the first round. I won't explain my full reasoning, but needless to say I had a fairly good idea at least one of you was a special role. Had things worked out as I hoped, you all would have been more screwed than you ended up being. As I said, SoItBegins was Mackilroy's choice, although I agreed with it. I believe his reason was that of annoyance. I forget who proposed jrsh92, but it was more of a group decision to go ahead with it. I want to say that it was Mackilroy that was largely behind LNSU's death, but I don't really remember. Nobody else was around when kickme asked, so I killed Shlimazel out of spite :D. After that, I have no idea why things happened.

I called it. That mrxak was evil, that is.

I thought mrxak, Eugene and Mack were evil, but I figured it out for sure when Mack got everybody to vote for prophile against DV's recommendation of Mackilroy and then nfreader. And when Eugene forgot to vote. That was when I started tossing and turning in my grave.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 27 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

I didn't suspect Eugene at all, but 3/4 ain't bad. Next time just do what I say and we'll win, k? 😄

That was partly the point, mrxak being the primary lightning rod and me being a secondary one. If I'd've taken a couple different steps I think I could have avoided suspicion entirely, but at this stage who knows? We won, at any rate, so I'm satisfied.