jrsh92
kickme
lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
RJC ultra
SoItBegins
FluffyWithTeeth

Amusingly enough, this is my first post on the Ambrosia forums, having stumbled onto the GTW 20 game thread while reading up on unrelated DEFCON stuff, I thought it looked fan-dabby-dabulous, and thought that I might give the next game a shot! Also, this is just me, but I absolutely loved the idea of everyone getting their own ability in the last game, but, again, that's just me.

1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
jrsh92
kickme
lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
RJC ultra
SoItBegins
FluffyWithTeeth
Knickmeister

This post has been edited by Knickmeister : 18 March 2008 - 01:21 PM

Welcome to the game! Glad you're on board, and we hope you enjoy things. 🙂

Yes. I'll even give you some free GTW advice:

There are two rules to success in life. Never tell everything you know.

That's the first rule, the second rule is to choose your allies wisely, especially if you're an IA.

@jacabyte, on Mar 18 2008, 06:38 PM, said in GTW Game 21 Signup:

That's the first rule, the second rule is to choose your allies wisely, especially if you're an IA.

Indeed.

Sorry, I suppose I could have waited just a little longer before following my hunch.

No problem, it was an honest mistake-- one that, through the ensuing chaos, won us the game. If anything it was my fault for approaching someone that I knew I could not prove my role to, and by being unable to prove my role to you, automatically put myself at risk of what happened. Overall, an unlucky turn of events, not anyone's direct fault.

Just as an FYI, my availability will be sketchy this weekend until after Easter, what with various family functions and all that.

@rjc-ultra, on Mar 18 2008, 09:29 AM, said in GTW Game 21 Signup:

You're so cruel.

It's not like I'd live past the first round anyway, but I've been busier than usual lately and I've also got family commitments this weekend. If I can, I'll play the next game.

I suggest holding off starting the game until after Easter. That way, people with family commitments/other stuff over the weekend will be able to participate fully.

How long until after Easter? One week? Two?

Easter is this weekend.

I know that. What I'm asking is if we should wait a week until after Easter (some people may be traveling) or two, or less. 😛

:laugh: Oh, oops.

If you wait a week until Thursday, I'll be able to play in this game. (Alright, that's eight days. Close enough.)

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 19 March 2008 - 06:51 PM

This game will not be postponed. I won't be able to host after this week. Sorry if you can't play, but you'll just have to wait for the next game. We have a fairly small game, so it won't take too long. Certainly not two weeks, so those who won't be available until then won't miss out. 🙂 I suggest signups be closed around 10:00-11:00 tomorrow. That will give me enough time to send PMs and the game can start around noon. I don't want to delay too long; I'm on break right now, which means it's an excellent time for me to host.

What's preventing you from hosting after this week?

Also, noon what time zone? I'll be at work until 3:30 or so CST, so I won't be able to post until around 4 my time.

@mackilroy, on Mar 19 2008, 09:15 PM, said in GTW Game 21 Signup:

What's preventing you from hosting after this week?

Also, noon what time zone? I'll be at work until 3:30 or so CST, so I won't be able to post until around 4 my time.

A 7 week long dead sprint towards finals.

Noon CST, which is 18:00 GMT.

OK, it's now 1:00 CST, so signups are closed. I'll be sending out PMs and starting the new topic soon.