GTW Game 19 Sign-up

If you become that host of a GTW game in the future, you can have a draft pick if you want and limit the game to 10 players or so.

Buffalo the kid
Darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
FluffyWithTeeth
Gutless wonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
Kickme
mrxak
prophile
rickton
RJC ultra
Shlizamel
SoItBegins

...Question. You can't put a 1 in any sort of alphabetical order. Where would mine go?

At the top of the list; all alphanumeric organization I've seen went 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D...

I like the big games better. More room to put special roles and have other interesting events happen. In an 8-10 player game, you can basically only have two terrorists and an IA.

Yeah, I suppose so. The last game took forever, though....

If you become that host of a GTW game in the future, you can have a draft pick if you want and limit the game to 10 players or so.

That's interesting, but I don't usually post on thursdays or fridays. I doubt anyone would be willing to deal with a host who only posts 5 days out of 7. So unless I'm wrong about that I'm probably not going to host any games of GTW.

I'm up for it.

Buffalo the kid
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
FluffyWithTeeth
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlizamel
SoItBegins

@shlimazel, on Feb 17 2008, 02:32 PM, said in GTW Game 19 Sign-up:

Yeah, I suppose so. The last game took forever, though....

Eh, it didn't take that long; just under 3 weeks was all. 😛

1Eevee1
Buffalo the kid
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin
FluffyWithTeeth
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlizamel
SoItBegins

Talk about a big game.

No no, 1 isn't a letter, so it's not alphabetic at all, you ignore the 1 and go to the E. We're not going by ascii byte code.

Buffalo the kid
darth_vader
1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
FluffyWithTeeth
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
kickme
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlizamel
SoItBegins

I know that CrazyChick expressed an interest in the game, has somebody PMed "her" yet? Other typical players include Anon, nfreader, rebelswin_85...

She lives in New Zealand, but it's 1:35 PM over there right now, she should be informing us of her decision about now. Manta said that he'd PM her, did he follow through with that?

Edit: Oh, wait, there's the International Date Line to consider; it's Monday where she lives, which means that she's probably in school right now and won't be able to check her computer until tonight. I don't know; the school system in New Zealand isn't familiar to me. 😉

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 17 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Why do you ignore the rights of the number 1, mrxak?

On a serious note, I'm the closest to the Kiwis, being in South Australia. School usually ends about 3-3:30 here, so it might be an idea just to PM her and wait for another day or so.

Don't forget prophile.

@soitbegins, on Feb 17 2008, 08:39 PM, said in GTW Game 19 Sign-up:

Don't forget prophile.

prophile is on the list.

@jacabyte, on Feb 17 2008, 06:36 PM, said in GTW Game 19 Sign-up:

She lives in New Zealand, but it's 1:35 PM over there right now, she should be informing us of her decision about now. Manta said that he'd PM her, did he follow through with that?

Edit: Oh, wait, there's the International Date Line to consider; it's Monday where she lives, which means that she's probably in school right now and won't be able to check her computer until tonight. I don't know; the school system in New Zealand isn't familiar to me. 😉

I've already sent her a PM. I'm going to start the game tomorrow night, at 8:00 p.m. Central time. ( ~ 24 hours from now )

Let's do this thing.

The sign-up board reads:

Buffalo the kid
darth_vader
1Eevee1
egroeg
Eugene Chin
FluffyWithTeeth
GutlessWonder
Hypochondriac
JacaByte
kickme
nfreader
Mackilroy
mrxak
prophile
Rickton
RJC Ultra
Shlizamel
SoItBegins

A grand total of 18 players. We're going to end up with more players in this game than we did in game 18, I think.

Indeed. It'll be a bigun.

@jacabyte, on Feb 18 2008, 01:36 PM, said in GTW Game 19 Sign-up:

If she doesn't have any after school activities, she should finish by 1530 NZT (currently 1628).

And my brother is getting married this weekend, so I'll be somewhere with bad and limited internets. (Palmerston North) Which means I might be lurking even more than normal 🙂

Second largest I've ever played. Largest was 20 players, and I was the host. Man, a bandwagon of 17 players is not pretty.

...Then it turned out the agents were PMing the innocents they found out about and getting them to vote for the terrorists, so they never had a chance.

Even after I had 4 in there.

But I digress. And if we include her, we'll have 19. And our first girl in GTW, so dead players, the rifle range and the pub will be closed. Instead, we'll have a virtual reality rifle range and pub.

20, aye? Let's see if we can get 21 before we realize this isn't such a good idea. 😄

Also, I think that the first people to die get to open the pub on the 5th floor for the dead ambassadors. It'll give them something to do other than haunt the council.

dresses up in a pink and purple sheet and being making ghost noises around Jaca

"Wooooooooo..."