GTW Game 18

No kidding. So, any thoughts on who might be the terrorist if we didn't get 'em both?

kickme

@buffalo-the-kid, on Feb 11 2008, 04:06 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

With a zombie burrito in its mouth.

So. How did I kill em?

That was up to you, as long as it wasn't messy.

@hypochondriac, on Feb 11 2008, 06:47 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

I'm dead:( so doesn't effect me, but Since 3 people are dead it will normally take 72 hours to reveal their roles. I request the roles be revealed before the round ends.

Tell you what. After the first person's role is revealed after 24 hours, I'll reveal the other roles after 12 hours each. I just can't speed up the first one.

By the way, the autopsy of Hypochondriac revealed no method of death other than his heart stopping. How or why we don't know. Maybe it was natural causes?

My guess as to poor Hypochondriac was that he was poisoned several rounds previously, probably with something very slow-acting.

Either that, or any special abilities he may have had came back to bite him in the rear. Uh... heart, I mean.

I don't mind being dead, just hope the terrorists are also dead. I have my doubts though

You forgot to say booga.

Hypochondriac's body has gone missing some time after the autopsy.

Hooray!

Wait, his body went missing after the autopsy? Not before?

Uh-oh.

OH NO! Pufer is putting his plan into action! (Something from ATT)

On another note, I chose mosquito flogging.

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 11 February 2008 - 08:47 PM

With all of these people dropping dead...maybe we should switch to End of the Round Steak? (with or without the pun)

@gutlesswonder, on Feb 11 2008, 08:59 PM, said in GTW Game 18:

With all of these people dropping dead...maybe we should switch to End of the Round Steak? (with or without the pun)

Or end of the round Soylent. Waste not want not you know.

Or something individually packaged in metal.

Self defence: GutlessWonder

Your vote with no reason is suspicious. Um, why did you vote for me?

Hypochondriac walks back in looking pale but alive. He takes his seat at the table and everything continues as normal. It is revealed that Mackilroy was a rogue member of the council.

36 hours remain.

_The Big Board reads:

darth_vader -
GutlessWonder - kickme
Hypochondriac -
kickme - GutlessWonder
rebelswin_85 -
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Shlimazel -
SoItBegins - _

~~For some odd reason, I don't think a regular, innocent coroner would bother putting all of the internal organs back in the right place... GASP IT MUST HAVE BEEN HIM! He must know who's going to die ahead of time...
Coroner, I demand that you tell us who will be the next victim, and as long as you don't, you will be blocking the path of justice and I will be forced to vote for you!
Also, I just don't like you that much...

I, Buffalo the Kid, vote for the Coroner!!!
~~
VOID

I'd like to point out that Hypochondriac somehow survived his own autopsy. Maybe it's just me, but I think something ++evil is going on here.

On a side note: Yeah, we got another one!!

It's on record that Hypochondriac's internal organs were removed and placed into a sealed biohazard bag for disposal after the autopsy. The bag disappeared when the body did.

I know I'm dead and all but yeah, this dead thing coming back is a bit weird.

Hey, Rogue. Try Hydrochloric Acid, not Chloroform.

Of course, mrxak could be messing with our minds.

EDIT - WHAT?

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 12 February 2008 - 04:16 AM

@1eevee1, on Feb 12 2008, 04:15 AM, said in GTW Game 18:

EDIT - WHAT?

WHAT.

I'm alive Wahoo. Wonder if chicks like autopsy scars?

So 2 rogues down. Normally wouldn't that win the game? I hate not knowing victory conditions. Can't we get a hint at what we have to do next