Rickton
Shlimazel
Eugene Chin
prophile
kickme
nfreader
Mackilroy
Anon

I'll still wait a few more hours before starting it.

I'm in for a total of 14 players.

15th!

Sweet, that's a lot of people. I'm back for more.

@manta, on Jan 29 2008, 09:32 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVIII SIGNUP:

I'll play.
Edit: Under the condition that the host is not nfreader or SoItBegins. Sorry, but I don't like the style of games the two of you host.

Gawd. Hate much? It wasn't that bad.

I'm in. Fun game, to be honest. Pity SIB didn't mention where I tried to scam all the roles of the players out of him. Didn't work, though.

@1eevee1, on Jan 29 2008, 04:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVIII SIGNUP:

I'm in. Fun game, to be honest. Pity SIB didn't mention where I tried to scam all the roles of the players out of him. Didn't work, though.

Oh, so that's what that was!

Explanation: In round 2, Manta sent me a PM saying that now that he was dead, could I tell him all of the roles, and he promised not to tell them to anyone?

I took a rather dim view of this, as I've tried that sort of thing more than once. As such, I reshuffled the 'role' and 'name' lists and sent him some bogus player data. I wondered about that...

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 29 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

mrxak is the host

players are:

SoItBegins
Hypochondriac
RJC Ultra
GutlessWonder
Manta
Rickton
Shlimazel
Eugene Chin
prophile
kickme
nfreader
Mackilroy
Anon
JacaByte
darth_vader
rebelswin_85
1Eevee1

17, dang.

See what a little advertising will do for you?

Yeah; instead of a nice short game where the fate of the game is decided in 3 to 5 rounds, we'll now have a game that could possibly last longer than 7 rounds that's 10 to 20 pages long to boot.

I'm betting that we'll have more than 2 IAs and 2 terrorists this game to make things shorter. mrxak could surprise us, though...

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 29 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

@mrxak, on Jan 29 2008, 07:15 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVIII SIGNUP:

17, dang.

This might be a good game to finally have more than two evil players.

We've had more than two evil players before. 😛