GTW Game 16

I switched my vote back to manta when it became clear it didn't matter.

_mrxak points his desert eagle at Eugene Chin and fires. Eugene Chin's brains splatter on the ground.

"Well, that was lovely," mrxak says as the rest of the security council look at him with horror, and the janitor comes in to clean it up. "No need to interrogate him, eh? I think it's pretty clear Eugene Chin couldn't be capable of such terrorist acts."

The rest of the security council starts to begin debate anew, but mrxak interrupts.

"Oh, speaking of terrorist acts," mrxak shoots <TO BE CONTINUED>_

_

mrxak shoots <TO BE CONTINUED>

_

Oh, come ON!

@mrxak, on Jan 14 2008, 05:19 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

"No need to interrogate him, eh? I think it's pretty clear Eugene Chin couldn't be capable of such terrorist acts."(/i)

As my parting words to Jacabyte n' prophile:
"Heya Tom, it's Bob, from the office down the hall..."

@eugene-chin, on Jan 14 2008, 01:47 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

As my parting words to Jacabyte n' prophile:
"Heya Tom, it's Bob, from the office down the hall..."

Better version live at PAX: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=h0Gn6shH-7M

Anyway, I'm still waiting on a PM to confirm what will happen next.

I am currently struggling to get internet access. (kind of strange at a programming camp...), so I must withdraw from this round. Or get someone else to vote for me until I get back on Saturday.

Alright, without further delay:

_mrxak points his desert eagle at Eugene Chin and fires. Eugene Chin's brains splatter on the ground.

"Well, that was lovely," mrxak says as the rest of the security council look at him with horror, and the janitor comes in to clean it up. "No need to interrogate him, eh? I think it's pretty clear Eugene Chin couldn't be capable of such terrorist acts."

The rest of the security council starts to begin debate anew, but mrxak interrupts.

"Oh, speaking of terrorist acts," mrxak shoots SoItBegins. He doesn't hit him in the head, just takes off his left arm. As SoItBegins bleeds to death, he pulls something out of his pocket.

"darth_vader.... is... a terrorist!" SoItBegins gasps, rolling the object across the floor under darth_vader's seat. The grenade explodes killing darth_vader instantly.

"Yeah, sorry about missing everybody," mrxak says. "I meant to finish him off real quick, he had nothing to live for, after all. His nation got nuked into oblivion just a few moments ago by the terrorists. I guess SoItBegins had one last surprise up his sleeve, eh?"

mrxak puts a third bullet through the head of SoItBegins, then laughs.

"I guess it's three down, seven left, eh? Well in the meantime, I'll order the security council nukes to finish off darth_vader's terrorist state._

Well then. You've got an Innocent With a Grudge guy Eugene Chin dead, an Absolutely Crazy guy SoItBegins dead, and a Pure Dagnasty Evil guy darth_vader dead. Don't worry, we won't have three deaths every round, but SoItBegins had a passive ability to kill either a terrorist if he was killed by terrorists, kill the last person to vote for him if he got lynched, or an active ability to make a suicide attack against anybody at any time. Turns out option #1 got triggered.

This next round would normally end Tuesday at 6 PM EST, with terrorists killing somebody six hours after that, but I'm going to extend this round an extra 24 hours on both counts. So, Wednesday, 6 PM EST is when this round of voting ends.

_The Big Board resets with three fewer names, they are:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte -
kickme -
Manta -
nfreader -
prophile -
RJC Ultra - _

Oh, for those that might have expected PMs from me at the end of the round, I think you'll understand why I'm not going to bother.

To lure us into voting for <CENSORED> because you say he's a terrorist, SIB?

Well, I have nothing to fear since you all known I'm Team A.

I think that kickme needs to go down, he's been waaaay too quiet. This vote is subject to change if new evidence appears.

Hmm. I think Eugene was trying to send us a clue when he voted for Manta. He would have known for sure that Manta wouldn't be the one to get lynched, so why vote for him? Either he was trying to tell us that he was a terrorist, or he was the other Team 1 member.

That logic leaves me nowhere, however, so I won't vote until another 24 hours have passed.

You guys always have more lively debates when people actually vote in a reasonable span.

That could mean anything. But I think I'll make my vote for Manta , in either case. If he's a terrorist, yee haw. If he's innocent and working for Team 1, two other people who are also innocent have an immunity against terrorist strikes. (Prophile and some other person.)

If I bought you some vodka, would that loosen your tongue, Eugeeeeeeene?

What about dancing girls? Or if I just guess and say xander?

Let's keep the dead people in their graves, please. I'd appreciate no more posts from them.

_The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte - Manta
kickme -
Manta -
nfreader -
prophile - kickme
RJC Ultra - _

Voting ends in 45 hours, give or take 20 minutes.

prophile is evil because I say so. Plus, he had it in for EC all along. I just know it.

Because I am unsure who is actually a terrorist, I will enter a self defense vote against JacaByte.

Jaca, I don't believe that you are a terrorist, but until I can deduce someone who is more likely to be a terrorist to vote for or you retract your vote I will vote self defense.

_mrxak cackles from the podium.

The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte - Manta
kickme -
Manta - JacaByte
nfreader - prophile
prophile - kickme
RJC Ultra -
_

Alright, I just deleted all the dead posts. I was serious about dead people not being allowed to speak.

@jacabyte, on Jan 15 2008, 02:26 AM, said in GTW Game 16:

That could mean anything. But I think I'll make my vote for Manta , in either case. If he's a terrorist, yee haw. If he's innocent and working for Team 1, two other people who are also innocent have an immunity against terrorist strikes. (Prophile and some other person.)

I agree. It would make some sense that he has been working with darth_vader in the first round and got SIB killed.

Vote: Manta

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 16 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

Right, so this round ends in a little under 13 hours. Get voting!

_The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte - Manta
kickme -
Manta - JacaByte
nfreader - prophile
prophile - kickme
RJC Ultra - Manta_

If special roles want to PM me early again, feel free.