RJC Ultra. It is all clear now.

_The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 - RJC Ultra
JacaByte - RJC Ultra
kickme -
nfreader - JacaByte
RJC Ultra - nfreader_

The round ends in 11 minutes.

_"Well, isn't this embarrassing," mrxak says, looking down as RJC Ultra is hauled away and his nation begins to receive nuclear fire. "It seems you decided to kill m- the last terrorist."

Some yelling is heard down the hall and is silenced by a gunshot.

"Ah, but the world will never be safe again unless you kill the one who is responsible for supplying the terrorists with their arms," mrxak continued. "Do that, and you won't have to worry about somebody taking RJC Ultra and darth_vader's place."

The Big Board currently reads:
1Eevee1 -
JacaByte -
kickme -
nfreader -

"I'm sure RJC Ultra already put in word to kill one of you before he died, so uh, everyone take a nice recess and meet back here when one of you is dead."_

In about 6 hours, the terrorists will make their final strike of the game. Innocents must try to eliminate the remaining threat before it is too late.

It's got to be nfreader, but... That's just far too simple.

I'm still waiting on that intel report, mrxak.

Hmm... My spy seems to have been compromised as he hasn't reported back. Pity. Well, as long as one of the Team A or Team 1 members haven't gone turncoat on us, then nfreader is our terrorist enabler. One side of the coin was a terrorist, let's see who's on the other side...

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 18 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

_The Big Board currently reads:

1Eevee1 -
kickme -
nfreader -

It takes some time for people to notice, but JacaByte is missing, presumed dead, and his nation was annihilated by the final terrorist attack._

I shall take a chance, and vote nfreader

(those were my historical words)

nfreader , COME ON DOWN!

I don't have anything to say in my death, except that I hope my sacrifice wasn't in vain and that nfreader truly is the person we're after. This will be the last round in GTW 16 in any case. Oh well, not that I care. I'm dead, after all.

You forgot to say 'booga'.

Okay, that'll do it. Yeah, nfreader was an arms dealer. But good luck to 1Eevee1 and kickme destroying each other now. nfreader wins too, since he was technically supposed to win if the terrorists died. Congrats innocents and illegal businessmen, you got ridiculously lucky though. If it wasn't for them killing SoItBegins right off the bat, they probably would have had you.

Hope you all enjoyed the game. For those keeping score:

darth_vader - Pure Dagnasty Evil
1Eevee1 - Team A
Eugene Chin - Team 1
JacaByte - Intelligence Agent
kickme - Team 1
Manta - Intelligence Agent
nfreader - Arms Dealer
prophile - Team A
RJC Ultra - Pure Dagnasty Evil
SoItBegins - Absolutely Crazy

darth_vader - Manta
1Eevee1 - Eugene Chin
Eugene Chin - Manta
JacaByte - Eugene Chin (investigating SoItBegins)
kickme -
Manta - Eugene Chin (investigating SoItBegins)
nfreader - JacaByte
prophile - Eugene Chin
RJC Ultra - (killing SoItBegins)
SoItBegins - nfreader

1Eevee1 -
JacaByte - Manta (investigating 1Eevee1)
kickme -
Manta - JacaByte (investigating RJC Ultra)
nfreader - prophile
prophile - kickme
RJC Ultra - Manta (killing prophile)

1Eevee1 - RJC Ultra
JacaByte - RJC Ultra (investigating nfreader)
kickme -
nfreader - JacaByte
RJC Ultra - nfreader (killing JacaByte)

1Eevee1 - nfreader
kickme - nfreader
nfreader -

Wait a sec, if I hadn't had Manta killed in the second round, we could have nailed RJC Ultra one round earlier. Now I feel stupid.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 19 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

@jacabyte, on Jan 19 2008, 06:04 PM, said in GTW Game 16:

Wait a sec, if I hadn't had Manta killed in the third round, we could have nailed RJC Ultra one turn earlier. Now I feel stupid.

I strongly suspected RJC because of his behavior, but I was hoping to live in the round and reveal my suspicion after I got the intel report so if he was a terrorist he wouldn't kill me.

But I denied you that intelligence report, unfortunately.

And you said that there wouldn't be two IAs in this game, Eugene.

Before you ask, yes, I did do a lot of talking with Eugene and Jaca, so I had a good idea about who everybody was.

I can post 'em here if your curious. Virtually, that joke post of mine started the whole thing along, though.