Global Thermonuclear War

@manta, on Dec 21 2007, 11:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

@eugene-chin, on Dec 21 2007, 11:09 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:
... And if we kill the dictators quickly, the North still has to lose to the south. Right.

Fixed.

You come on over to a little place in Pennsylvania called Gettysburg, and I'll show you who's going to lose to who.

'Scuse me while I break out laughing. South pwns North any day of the week.

@soitbegins, on Dec 22 2007, 01:08 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

'Scuse me while I break out laughing. South pwns North any day of the week.

:laugh:
Even an army of butterflies can beat the South.

@rjc-ultra, on Dec 22 2007, 10:26 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

:laugh:
Even an army of butterflies can beat the South.

Prove it. I'll be sitting here with a fly swatter.

Man, I sure wish I'd read this thread before my history final on the Civil War and reconstruction.

Dunno if it matters, but I'm actually a Southerner irl. South Australia, but still. And no offense, but all the players are gonna focus on either the North or the South.

SCREW THE TERRORISTS, WE HAVE DIRECTIONS!

Unfortunately I will be out of touch starting tomorrow morning. If automatic votes will be allowed, just put my vote with the majority of the southern votes against the north, starting tomorrow. If no automatic voting I will unfortunately have to withdraw from this game.

I can do automatic voting.

Also, voting for this round is closed. PM me if your role dictates you do so.

I'll write a closing post here in a bit, I have some errands to run.

_Both sides end in an impasse. No one is nuked by the majority, so they go back to killing each other with normal guns and bombs.

In the night, _Manta is found dead and his state destroyed by nuclear fire.

So ends this round.

Good luck, gentlemen!

kickme'll have to vote for me, since I'll be out of town for Christmas.

Since there is now an imbalance, it looks like a southerner is going to get lynched this round...

This post has been edited by kickme : 24 December 2007 - 10:17 PM

watches tumbleweeds go by

I suppose since this was over Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and the day after, I should extend it because everyone's been rather busy.

It's very quiet, so I'll do something different and vote first.

Anon has been very quiet with his only post being a retaliation against the votes for him. Seems like he's trying not to be noticed.

@kickme, on Dec 27 2007, 12:30 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

Anon has been very quiet with his only post being a retaliation against the votes for him. Seems like he's trying not to be noticed.

People bandwagoned against Anon last round too. Is kickme starting that up again?

Well... who to vote for...

Heck, I'll just throw in with kickme. Anon it is.

Anon as well. Let's face it, the South'll lose though. Unless two Northies die in the next two rounds by terrorists.

@kickme, on Dec 27 2007, 12:30 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

I'm playing exactly the same way I play every game, I quietly let the game develop and observe. In addition, Christmas interceded, keeping me engaged in real life activities. kickme , you don't appear to have any good reason to vote for me other than that fact that I am from the North.

@anon, on Dec 28 2007, 10:32 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

kickme , you don't appear to have any good reason to vote for me other than that fact that I am from the North.

OH NO, HE'S ONTO US!

Tell you what, Anon, why don't you vote for a Northerner, then?

I'll vote kickme , ofcourse.

@rjc-ultra, on Dec 28 2007, 04:49 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War:

I'll vote kickme , ofcourse.

Boooo! <hissss>