GTW Signup

for round XIII

Post here if you want to play, please. nfreader has indicated he'd like to host this round.

Also, to hear news and updates faster, please join Ambrosia's IRC network, irc.ambrosia.net, and join #gtw, the official Global Thermonuclear War channel.

I'm in again.

I want to play Global Thermonuclear War.

In like Flynn

I'm hoping I'll only be receiving PM's from the game host, but come what may, I'm in.

I'm going to have to skip this game. I'm in the process of moving, travel, and not knowing if or when I will have internet in the next couple weeks.

Eugene Chin, I've learned my lesson. Next time I start sending out PMs, I will **not **send one to you. :laugh:

No, seriously, I got the Illuminated Strategy Guide to Global Thermonuclear War from mrxak after I got killed. I think I have a general idea of how to stay alive, at least to begin with.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 15 November 2007 - 11:51 PM

I'm in.

I will not have reliable internet access for the next two weeks. I might be around, but I won't put everyone in a place where they're waiting for me. (I'm actually leaving today, so the rounds worked out pretty well in that respect)

Sorry.

Nuke them.

I'm in.

I'm in, Duh.

I'm still out.

Last exam two weeks from yesterday. Woo hoo!

Please note: I've been having problems with my Internet access lately, so if I'm excessively taciturn, it's probably not as much because I've developed a new and brilliant strategy as I'm dancing about in frustration and cursing my wireless router.

Registration closes at 12 PM EST, game starts sometime after that, maybe 6PM EST.

Since 12 PM has come and gone, I'm closing the topic.