GTW round IV

It's not too late, we haven't begun, with several people indicating they'd be unable to play.

With circumstances being as they are, I suggest waiting until Tuesday or so to begin. Any objections?

None from me.

I have returned, please add me to the active playing/hosting list.

I've got no problems with that. Although is that Tuesday my time or yours?

(9:30 hours makes a lot of difference.)

Hmm seeing as the majority of the players are on some sort of US time, probably our time. Let's say, oh noon central time? That puts it at 1 Eastern and 10 Pacific.

So we starting on Wednesday here?

I don't mind waiting, if we have to.

This post has been edited by kickme : 06 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

@mackilroy, on Aug 4 2007, 09:53 AM, said in GTW round IV:

With circumstances being as they are, I suggest waiting until Tuesday or so to begin. Any objections?

Rummy, I was hoping we'd've started sooner. I'm going to be away visiting family for a week or so, I'll have to drop out of this round.

Man, first them and now you... who're we gonna lose next? 😛

I blame radiation poisoning.

Somebody set up us the nuke!

(I've wanted to say that for so long.)

Okay, it's been kinda quiet, so here's a list of everyone and their current status.

1Eevee1 - available
darth_vader - available
Eugene Chin- available
GutlessWonder - away, possibly available to play
kickme - available
Mack - available
Mispeled - away at band camp
mrxak - available
rebelswin_85 - away visiting family
xander - available

Please confirm if you're still available to play - I'll also contact some other former players Wednesday evening to see if they might want to play a fourth round. Because of how long it's taken to set this round up, we could possibly move the starting date to Saturday so Mispeled can play if he's back from band camp then, and maybe pick up another player or two in the meantime.

Objections? Concerns? Comments?

I don't mind waiting, and I'm back and ready to go.

Still available.

Let's do this...

xander

Still available.

I'm still ready to go.

Here reliably for another week. After that I become less reliable. If we do begin, sooner is better than later.

All right. So, that counts out rebelswin_85 and Mispeled... maybe we could start today (Thursday) and grandfather Mispeled in when he returns? This counts him out being either a dictator or intelligence agent or whatnot, though, which might cause issues. And we need a host.

@mackilroy, on Aug 8 2007, 01:07 AM, said in GTW round IV:

Okay, it's been kinda quiet, so here's a list of everyone and their current status.

1Eevee1 - available
darth_vader - available
Eugene Chin- available
GutlessWonder - away, possibly available to play
kickme - available
Mack - available
Mispeled - away at band camp
mrxak - available
rebelswin_85 - away visiting family
xander - available

Please confirm if you're still available to play - I'll also contact some other former players Wednesday evening to see if they might want to play a fourth round. Because of how long it's taken to set this round up, we could possibly move the starting date to Saturday so Mispeled can play if he's back from band camp then, and maybe pick up another player or two in the meantime.

Objections? Concerns? Comments?

This all sounds fine, though I have a standing date at 5 PM Central time, so I won't be available after that on most days. It would also be good if someone would send out a round of PMs when the time is confirmed, as I for one don't check this forum often enough to keep up with rapidly changing times.

I can take care of that.