GTW Game 2

Sorry for holding things up, guys, I haven't had net access. I hate to throw a wrench in things, but I'm going to have to go back to accusing GutlessWonder. Just saying. I think he's an evil dictator.

This post has been edited by rebelswin_85 : 22 July 2007 - 02:44 AM

And another tie. Please vote either 1Eevee1 or nfreader.

I vote for... myself. j/k

nfreader is my vote. (Who didn't see that coming?)

He does not refute our consideration, 1Eevee1 should be looked at with greater scrutiny.

As I have stated above, 1eevee1 is a dangerous man and he should be stopped in all due haste. We've gotten one dictator, I've got a pretty good feeling that he'll be the second one.

...So... if I'm a terrorist, why did the former terrorist threaten me? Care to explain, because I'm not 100% sure.

Still waiting on kickme and rebelswin_85....

nfreader

I honestly don't think it's either of them. I stand by my previous theory that 1Eevee and Artanis could not both be evil dictators. And I just don't really suspect nfreader--I really think it's GutlessWonder. It's all those Germans. However, I won't withhold my vote completely. With the reservations made, I vote nfreader.

With the final vote of the remaining members of the security council, nfreader is taken away for interrogation and his country is thoroughly nuked. nfreader reveals quickly that he was an evil dictator supplying bunnies with nuclear weapons, as he knows he is caught, but before he reveals any of his bunny contacts he is assassinated with a single poison dart shot by an adorable little bunny rabbit assassin. However, that is the end of the bunnies' retaliation, for they no longer have a supplier for weapons of mass destruction. The toll has been high, and the bunnies are still at large for another day's terrorism, but the immediate threat of evil dictators supplying them has come to an end.

Innocents win.

Well I've had a great time running this for you, even though you people tortured me each round with tie breakers. I'd be willing to host again if people are interested, though if somebody else wants to host that's fine too. Expect a sign-up topic soon.

For those interested in voting history, and some other interesting facts, here's a paste of the text file I had going for the game:

darwinian		Mack		prophile
nfreader - ed		Mack		Mack
GutlessWonder	Mack		Mack
Artanis -ed		prophile	prophile
prophile		Mack		Mack
Mackilroy -ia		prophile	prophile
kickme		prophile
1Eevee1		prophile	prophile
rebelswin_85	Gutless	prophile

nfreader - ed		Mack		Mack
GutlessWonder*	Mack		Mack
Artanis -ed		Mack		Mack
Mackilroy -ia		Artanis	Artanis
kickme		1Eevee1	Artanis
1Eevee1		Artanis	Artanis
rebelswin_85	Artanis	Artanis

nfreader - ed		1Eevee1	1Eevee1
GutlessWonder*	1Eevee1	1Eevee1
kickme		nfreader	nfreader
1Eevee1		nfreader	nfreader
rebelswin_85	Gutless	nfreader

Sorry about the formatting, tabs don't work so well. -ed means evil dictator. -ia means intelligence agent. * means person the intelligence agent spied on.

Yay! My mt_rand() worked! 🙂

Told you guys I wasn't evil enough to be a terrorist.