Project Multi Sketch 2

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Feb 24 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alas, I lost my registration code long ago. For years it used to fall off the top shelf every time I reached for something high up, but now that I actually need it it's nowhere to be found. :rolleyes:

Grr! You can get your code back by pressing the "I lost my code" button!

Odie is right, I've had to do that a few times to get my Ares, Slithereens, EVC, and EVO registration codes when switching computers. I didn't have a flash drive at the time and there wasn't any other way to move the games, so I had to reinstall the games on the new computer and then enter the code. However, I had lost the record of codes I had and had to get the retrieved by ASW. Of course, I removed the games from the old computer before getting rid of it.

The moral of the story: if you lose your code, tell Ambrosia. They'll get your code back. ๐Ÿ™‚

So, I was the last person to add to PMSII? If I am, I can add an ending thingy and get it done, then upload it to the addons page.

-K

You mean this hasn't been finished yet?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Nope, we're waiting for Klubs to get RealLifeโ„ข under control and post again.

-K

QUOTE (Odie @ Feb 25 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grr! You can get your code back by pressing the "I lost my code" button!

sigh I've been explaining this since last year, but once again fellas: I can't.

It with registered with a depreciated email address belonging to another family member who cannot recall it, it was payed for with a no longer active credit card and I've moved house since the purchase and thus can't make use of the address form.

Fate doesn't want me to have it.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 07 March 2010 - 04:29 AM

1. So I don't think it matters what credit card you'd used. I don't think you'll need to provide any info whatsoever regarding how the game was paid for.
2. You don't need to know what e-mail address you'd used.
3. I'm not sure how it matters that you've moved. Er...unless you can't remember your old address. ๐Ÿ™‚

So simply e-mail Lost Codes (lostcodes at AmbrosiaSW.com) with your name, the name of the, um, product, and your old mailing address, and it seems like you'll be all set. Or am I missing something? ๐Ÿ˜‰

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 09 March 2010 - 08:42 AM

Capitol work, Lamkin!

Oh hey, that is simple! I'll try it.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 07 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

Hurrah! They got back to me! Looks like everyone else was right and I was wrong after all. ^_^ What unbelievably efficient service!

Now to re-download some maps. I wish I'd backed up my unfinished ones.

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Mar 11 2010, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hurrah! They got back to me! Looks like everyone else was right and I was wrong after all.

Fantastic. Glad to see that you're back in business. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: 11 pages now. I predict the project will be finished when we're on page 12. ๐Ÿ˜›

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 12 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

What's left to do? Send me the latest file and I'll finish it off if you like.

I can only find the file for part 1. I think that part is finished, and unless it contains any bugs (my file has the word "Beta" in the title), it's ready to go. And I think Kasofa has the latest file of part 2. He mentioned something on page 10 about adding an "ending thingy" (presumably only to part 2) and then uploading "it" (meaning parts 1 and 2?) to the add-ons page. So, um, it seems we'll have to wait until Kasofa posts again. :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit #1: By the way, as far as testing part 1 for bugs, I wasn't able to get past the middle of Klublex's section (it's really difficult), so I can't say for certain whether or not the map is completely bug-free.

Edit #2: OK, I've replayed part 1 and I can't get past the part with the Skull Turret Bossโ€”that is, I'm still trapped in that area even after defeating the boss. Did anyone else get past this point? Just curious. Even after dissecting it in the editor I'm still stumped as to how to get out of there. Anyway, in case it's a bug, it would be nice to have this figured out before part 1 gets submitted.

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 13 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

Sorry, I'll post again when I have time tomorrow.

-K

I'll play it if someone sends me the file. ๐Ÿ™‚

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Mar 14 2010, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll play it if someone sends me the file. ๐Ÿ™‚

Done. Check your e-mail. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok, I'm about to go looking for the file. Whoever wants it (whose email I have) I can send it to. If you want to tell me your email address, pm it to me.

-K

I need SW's Email address.

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Mar 16 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need SW's Email address.

I'll e-mail it to you.

Thanks! I've sent him the file, hopefully this can go on.

-K