UnderSea

Send it to Odie. He recently (read: a day or so ago) posted in the EVN board. He's around, so he should be able to do something.

QUOTE (darthkev @ Apr 27 2010, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Send it to Odie. He recently (read: a day or so ago) posted in the EVN board. He's around, so he should be able to do something.

Whaaaaa?????? Just because I have a few minutes to post on the boards doesn't mean that I have time to do a whole heck of a lot else. :mad:

If I do anything, it'll be getting back to work on my..... what's the term? epic? level.

Oops, sorry Odie. I figured having time to read and post on a forum would mean one had time to spare. Sorry again. 🙂

QUOTE (darthkev @ Apr 28 2010, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops, sorry Odie. I figured having time to read and post on a forum would mean one had time to spare. Sorry again. 🙂

Normally you would be right, but I am typing this on my PC at the moment, and not the mac. Why? Because, due to overheating problems the Mac I usually use has become unavailable. Period. I don't know when that will change.

That's not good, I hope you get the problem fixed soon. 🙂

-K

No, its certainly not good. The dead(ish) iMac is sitting on my desk right now. I've tried vacuuming out some of it, but pulling the whole thing apart to get to the rest of it doesn't sound like a good idea without an instruction manual. <_<

You could send it to ME in a zip, K. I've got plenty of time to do some shtuff...

Ok, but I haven't found time to edit much, I just touched up some stuff. 😞

-K

I can handle anything you can throw at me K :D.
send it when you can...

Hmm. I need to check this board more. I'll try sometime soon Streus. (just got back from vacation.)

-K