UnderSea

Yes, the reason it is small/has no goal is because we decided to make small rooms and trade off.

-K

Wazzzup?! 😛 Can I do anything?

Sure, as soon as Darthkev gets his act together and makes something.

-K

I never said I'd make anything. I said I'd look at it and maybe think something up. I got nothing, though. 😞 It seems I've lost my flair for sketchmap-making. upset.gif

So? Make something anyway.

-K

Never! <insert evil grin>

No seriously, I'm not making anything. Kas, you wanna send a copy to Streudel or should I?

I'd love to have somethin' to work on besides 'Yurnet's Return' 😄
as long as u guys don't do any funny stuff :mad: my email is: casanui@earthlink.net

Dude, I know you're new and all so you may be unaware of this, but there is a personal message system we can use to send you a copy rather than use e-mail. Plus, spambots can read this page. Don't know if they do, but they can.

Ok, I'll send Strudel a copy.

-K

@darthkev: Yes I found out 'bout that after I posted

@Kasofa1: I got the file and...there is a scarcity of stuff in this level, what shall I do!? :blink: I just want to know where we're goin' with this...

EDIT: Never mind I gots an IDEA, not an idea, an I-D-E-A!

This post has been edited by Streudel222 : 01 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

If you need an idea, just make a room. Then add some machinery/plants/animals and move on.

-K

I'm working on the Citadel, it's partially flooded! Very cool so far, but how much should I do?

Just finish off whatever you've created and send it back to me (unless someone else posts.)

-K

It's gettin' a little large and now I can't just post it........... so how do I get it back to you?

That must be a large map if you can't post it. Most Sketchmaps aren't very large files at all. However, since you can't, I suggest Dropbox. It's awesome and free!

You could email it to me, I'll pm you my email address.

-K

The E-mail worked, as long as you got it.... Should I continue to work on it, or am I passing on the torch?

I don't know, I'll take a look at it.

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Apr 10 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, I'll take a look at it.

-K

How's that comin' K?

Good, I'm just touching up some stuff and then I can send it to someone?

-K