Arg. Help.

First off, as indicated by my username, I'm not all that intelligent when it comes to strategy...

This brings me to my problem. I can't figure out how to beat the level "Make Way." If anyone out there could give me a tip as to how to do so, I'd appreciate it very much.

Also, if anyone could tell me how I install plug-ins for Ares, I'd appreciate it, too.

Thanks,

Idiot Box

------------------
If you can read this, you don't need glasses...yet.

It helps if you are a good pilot, but basically this idea works for all strategy games. It is boring, hard work and yet simple. Build Build build and build. Swarm the enemy stations with ships, leave them there and then they can't take back the station.

First of send a ship (forgotten name!) to the nearest flak drone and capture it. Then take your ship to the station and hang around outside of range, wait for enemy ships to attack the station then swoop in and shoot those gun things to kill everything. Bring in an assault transport and then build tonnes of ships and send em to the station.
deep breath
Send ships to any other enemy installment and wreak havoc on them, then send a transport to get their base. Meanwhile loads of cargo ships should appear and build you a battleship. After that start amassing a fleet, four gunships and a couple of cruisers attatched to your battleship should do it, and attack their base. If you're quick enough your transport will land whilst your fleet is engaging the enemy.

My brain is mush at the moment as I am at work and I'm using a - gulp - windows machine. I have no access to ares for six hours. Aaarghh! So I have probably detailed the wrong mission. If I have just say so and I let you in on my secrets of warfare over the weekend. Be warned, I may have completed ARES, but I still suck compared to the 'veterans'.

------------------
"A person needs change. Without change something within us sleeps and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken." -Duke Leto Atreides (Dune)

Thanks, and yes, you got the level right...

Now, off to beat that level.

Thanks again,

Idiot Box

------------------
If you can read this, you don't need glasses...yet.

And remember : ALL ASSAULT TRANSPORTS MUST DIE! If they capture a single station, you will be overwhelmed.

My advice is: give in to your aggressive feelings. You must be quick and kill their assault transports, engineering drones, etc. or they'll win.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Hehe me beingthe best pilot there ever was mistakling let tehm get thsoe two bunkers but i still won i jsut kep on blowing tehre ships out of teh sky but i cant beat chapter 15 The left Hand i need help plzz

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"