Sketchfighter Editor Documentation

Anyone got one?

I recently registered Sketchfighter 4000 Alpha (about two days ago) and have gotten to the final boss. Having a hard time with him, but that's another matter...

What I'm asking now is how do I use the Level Editor for Sketchfighter? In the FAQ on the forums here, it said there was a documentation included. However, when I downloaded Sketchfighter, it only came with the game and the editor, nothing else.

I tried looking in the Add-on Files subsection for the Sketchfighter section of the Ambrosia Software website and found nothing there.

Does anyone out there have a copy they can give me, or know of a place I can go to to get one?

Please help, I have so many ideas for Sketchmaps and would like to put them on paper... graph paper, that is...

Launch the editor and look under Help in the menu bar. 🙂 😉

QUOTE (Lamkin @ Sep 12 2009, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Launch the editor and look under Help in the menu bar. 🙂 😉

Ah, there it is. Thanks, Lamkin. Oh, and great maps, by-the-way.

Glad you found it!
it's going to be nice to have more sketchmeisters around. 😉

-K

Yes, we definitely need some more. Welcome!

QUOTE (Odie @ Sep 12 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, we definitely need some more. Welcome!

That's for sure! Welcome! And hey, sorry everyone that I haven't been posting in a while, school just started and loads of things I'm required to do came with it. 😮

Klublex

Lucky for me, I've graduated and don't start College till October. BOOYA!!!

Congrats on graduation, I hope college goes well for you, I'm in middle school myself, as well as being homeschooled, so I have it pretty easy.

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Sep 15 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats on graduation, I hope college goes well for you, I'm in middle school myself, as well as being homeschooled, so I have it pretty easy.

-K

On that note, are you in 7th or 8th? It seems you're probably a year ahead of me. 🙂