TBSE!

Mines taking awhile. It's a fairly simple concept, and it's taking me some time to get used to the editor again, but I'd say it should be complete before too long.

After all this time on the web board, I still have not figured out how to send a PM. 😊 I know there is a simple way to do it...?

Thanks,
Klublex

There is a button if you click on the thing near the upper right hand corner, it will say "0 New Messages" or something similar, click on that, and it will take you to a page, if you look on the toolbar on the left of the page, there will be a thing that says "Compose new message", click on that, and then you will be able to send someone a message.
I hope this helps!

-Kasofa1

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 06 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

You can also select "Send Message" from the drop down menu that appears when you left-click on a user's name.

Thanks!
Expirements from Planet X is almost finished! 😉

Klublex

Kasofa1,
Can we have an update as to how this whole thing is coming along? 🙂

Lamkin

Sorry for not posting! I have four of the current entries, and I think that the contest is closed from further entries.
there is no set deadline for completion (although I would like them to be done by oct 1st if possible.)
I think that this is all that I know of right at the moment.

-K

EDIT: Changed name to "TBSE!, Who can design the best SKF level ever?"

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 12 September 2008 - 09:48 AM

Sorry guys, but I don't think my map's gonna get finished anytime soon. Better strike it off the list of entries.

@kasofa1, on Sep 12 2008, 03:43 PM, said in TBSE!:

Who can design the best SKF level ever?"

Lars and Ed in my opinion.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 15 September 2008 - 05:02 PM

Really? I would have said Lars, GSN, PiSketch and Edwards.

You flatter me, Jaca. 😛 I'll throw in Silver's name, while we're listing good mapmakers.

Kasofa, just wondering when you planned on having the voting happen? Or is that October 1st, and that's why you want entries by then?

@pisketch, on Sep 22 2008, 11:54 PM, said in TBSE!:

I'll throw in Silver's name, while we're listing good mapmakers.

Hehe, at one time maybe. Now I'm so out of touch with the editor that I have to struggle to link turrets to tanks! 😛

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 24 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

well, I hope to have all the levels by October, I will probably post the levels I have on the 1st (BIG MAYBE)
there is still no set deadline, but I want to finish this contest soon.
Personally, I think that it will be a really close race between Klublex and PiSketch.
I have Klublex, Lamkin, and PiSketch's levels (I think)
Everyone, Get crackin'!

-K

@kasofa1, on Sep 24 2008, 05:14 PM, said in TBSE!:

Personally, I think that it will be a really close race between Klublex and PiSketch.
I have Klublex, Lamkin, and PiSketch's levels (I think)

-K

Thanks a lot, Kasofa! 😉 That comment wouldn't have sounded so hysterical if you'd had a few more entries.
Seriously though, my submitted level does (admittedly) stink, as it looks good but plays horribly.
(I just wanted to finish the dang thing...)

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 26 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

@kasofa1, on Sep 24 2008, 05:14 PM, said in TBSE!:

personally, I think that it will be a really close race between Klublex and PiSketch.

-K

Really? No way! Kasofa, I just realized that there is a glitch in my entry I would like to fix. Would it be okay if I PM'd you the updated copy, or is it too late?

thanks,
Klublex

@klublex, on Sep 27 2008, 11:44 AM, said in TBSE!:

Really? No way! Kasofa, I just realized that there is a glitch in my entry I would like to fix. Would it be okay if I PM'd you the updated copy, or is it too late?

thanks,
Klublex

Yeah, you can PM it to me if you want to.
I don't want no bugs in these entries! cracks whip :laugh:

Great!
-K

EDIT: Nice avatar, Klublex! The only thing is that those 'X-boxes' would make it really easy to kill...

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 28 September 2008 - 09:28 AM

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to submit anything. About the time I said I'd join, my homework load went from "light" to "heavier than the Earth's GPP as measured in lead", and any free time I have is now spent attempting to catch up on sleep debt. Still, I'll see if I can fit in enough time to play the levels that other people have made.

- Edwards

As of now, you will have two days to finish a level, or to inform me that you don't have a level, you hate me for being so snobby, ect...
but really, if you don't have a level, that's fine, you can still play and vote!
four entries...

-K

Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to get anything done. I'll still try to play the entries and vote though.