SketchFighter in EVN

How about this for Sketchtopia?
Posted Image
I decided against the white background thing because then you can't see the ships.

@pisketch, on Apr 7 2007, 03:00 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

Woot! It's nice , Grey Shirt! Me like. The fighter is wicked fun to fly, and the homing gun is also nice. Me like. Now back to work on AG! 😛

Well thank you! Did you see any more spelling errors?

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Apr 7 2007, 06:16 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

How about this for Sketchtopia?
Posted Image

Sketchy! While you were doing that, though, I RLE'd the Seed Pod:
Attached File SeedPod.zip (18.07K)
Number of downloads: 2

So now you have choices. I was thinking of the Seed Pod as Sketchtopia, but another idea would be to use it to sprinkle deadly spobs around the system.

I decided against the white background thing because then you can't see the ships.

Yeah, I realized that after I suggested it. Sorry -- I guess that'll have to wait for when you do Sketchfighter: The TC. 😄

EDIT: Ooh! Brainstorm! It's Sketch topia , right? How about a sketched yin/yang symbol?

This post has been edited by Dr. Trowel : 07 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

@dr--trowel, on Apr 7 2007, 03:25 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

EDIT: Ooh! Brainstorm! It's Sketch topia , right? How about a sketched yin/yang symbol?

Hmmm interesting idea, but I'm going to go with the seed pod. It's more in keeping with the whole "take sprites from Sketchfighter and put them in Nova" idea. As for SketchFighter: the TC... don't give me any ideas, darnit! I'm already working on a TC! However, if someone wanted to do SF: tTC, I'd be happy to provide graphics. Or something. But I'm not doing any coding. I would suggest that Dr. Trowel, PiSketch, and I work on it. BUT two of us have TCs to finish (hint, hint). Anyhow, I think that I'm done. Are there any other spelling/grammar errors?

The plug has been uploaded to the EVN add-ons page! Glee! :laugh: Those of you who have tested the last version will notice a difference or two... 🙂

@gray-shirt-ninja, on Apr 7 2007, 05:55 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

...if someone wanted to do SF: tTC, I'd be happy to provide graphics. Or something. But I'm not doing any coding. I would suggest that Dr. Trowel, PiSketch, and I work on it. BUT two of us have TCs to finish (hint, hint). ...

I'm flattered, but I'm not entirely sure why you're suggesting me. Sure, I'm not bad at Plugin-ing, and i'm not bad at SKF, but i'm really fairly n00bish at plugin making. Most of what I do is tweaking stats on pre-existing things, and the occasional new outfit. I don't know how to tell the game what RLE belongs to what ship, and i don't know anything about systs or hyperlinks.

As for the actual plugin, it's good to hear that you've got it added! I'ma go download it.

Goes to download

Wait, i'm on the wrong computer.

Waits till tomorrow to download plugin

EDIT: Double post, ignore me, so on.

Hides

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 08 April 2007 - 12:26 PM

@pisketch, on Apr 7 2007, 08:11 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

Goes to download

Wait, i'm on the wrong computer.

Waits till tomorrow to download plugin

Actually, the plug-in could take a while to be added to the add-ons page. It has to be approved first and who knows how long that will take.

Ah, true. A needed evil, i guess. Oh, and that was the weirdest double post i've ever done. I'll edit that when i have access to a less malfunctioning browser.

Heh. This made me dust off my copy of Nova. I even had to dig up my registration code; I guess it killed my registration when I downloaded 1.0.10.

A neat curiosity! I don't know how much use it will be in actually playing Nova, but fun nonetheless.

Man...I've never played any Nova plugins...there are so many! Where to begin?

Plugpack, Shield Bubbles, mebbie Arpia. And this, of course. Hey, see if you can win some storyline in a SketchFighter ship.

This Sketchfighter plug is NOT ARPIA2 compatible.

Neither is plugpack. I didn't mean all at once.

Darnit GSN! Why did you password protect the zip file so I can't use it for the life of me? Why!?!

WHAT YOU SAY? Password protected? You speak craziness!

I do not!

Attached File Password_needed.jpg (60.69K)
Number of downloads: 26

<_< Well that doesn't happen on my computer. I never put passwords on my work.

THIS STINKS OF CONSPIRACY!

I'm telling the truth! Honest! Besides, what would I gain from lying?

The annoyance of GSN. I dunno. This is a zip of the plug that i just made, and did nothing special to. Try that.

Edit to avoid putting anew post that adds nothing of value to the topic: Oh, right. you're on Windows. I deleted Stuffit a long time ago, so i can't help you with that. Sorry.

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 15 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

@pisketch, on Apr 15 2007, 02:45 PM, said in SketchFighter in EVN:

The annoyance of GSN. I dunno. This is a zip of the plug that i just made, and did nothing special to. Try that.

The annoyance of good GSN? I can't imagine myself stooping that low.

As for the file you uploaded, I'll go give it a try.

Edit: Um, don't use the the zip feature built into OS X. It just mutilates the archive so us Windows users can't read it.

We're having so much trouble with .zip, you think we could try .sit instead?

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 15 April 2007 - 04:02 PM

Maybe it has to do with Plug-in Archiver?