Christmas in June

Lamkin's new new new level...

This is another timed level. Basically, you have to put out a fire (in under fifteen minutes) or the Ice Caves will melt. Again, this one isn't too tough either. Again, sorry beforehand if this theme has been done before. Again, please comment here if you like the level, love it, or just plain despise it. 😉
I'll upload it here and in the add-on files , like the others...

Lamkin

Attached File(s)

awesome level! REALLY DARN HARD! I love your thing with the switches, too clever by half

good job with the Christmas lights, those are funny.
again, you must be a better SKF4KA player than me. 🙂
Great level!

and man, how fast can you click and drag? you're churning these things out FAST!

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 11 June 2008 - 10:14 AM

I really have problems with understanding your definition of "not too tough"... failed at finding the switch for the yellow door in the final corridor... gah! And then with nothing but 2 life points!

Apparently, my last two levels are a bit more difficult than I'd hoped for (for some)...I guess I should have nixed saying it wasn't too tough, as that's a subjective observation. I had thought about putting save stations in both levels, but in the end did not because the levels were on the small/short side, and there weren't too many bad beasties in either. As far as the yellow switch is concerned, Freq, if you figured out how to get the other switches, then you just have to look long enough to figure out that last (yellow) door, as the same idea or method is involved. I wanted to create levels that made you think in order to finish them, and I agonized a bit over what most players would be able to figure out. Road Kill and Christmas in June both have quite a few bird-ship beasties in them, but I've found that mastering the skill of backing up slowly (while shooting simultaneously), thus allowing the enemies to come to you at a safe distance, is a must for finishing any SketchFighter level. I hope this explains some things...
🙂

Lamkin

Ah yes, just needed some practice. 😄 Both levels completed and without any frustration I can no say: very good!

Uploaded .zip file of Christmas in June.
Lamkin

Attached File(s)