End Zone help

Am I missing something?

I played SketchFighter4000 several months ago, loved it, and fought my way to the end zone to go up against the pen boss. And I couldn't get him. I couldn't even seem to make a dent in its power. I tried and died and died and died, but couldn't get anywhere. I gave up.

Since then, it has bugged me that there is something I could not complete. I need closure. I've decided the pen boss needs to die.

So I was looking in the FAQ, and it mentioned something about how in order to defeat it, one must find "a weapon that cannot be upgraded, and hit in a rarely seen place". Well, I think I can figure out the rarely seen place, but what of this weapon? Is this something other than the four (pellet, beam, wave, tracking)? I have the super versions of all four of those weapons. Does this mean I need to go back out into the game searching under every rock looking for some other weapon? Or can the pen be defeated and I'm just not doing it right? I thought I had tried everything...

Oh, and I'm playing with an older version (1.0.1). There isn't some bug in this older version that makes defeat of the pen boss impossible, is there? Just checking.

Thanks, John

Is this something other than the four (pellet, beam, wave, tracking)?

Wait. You don't have five weapons? 😉

I don't recall there being any bugs that made defeat impossible, but you should have five weapons. 🙂

@mackilroy, on Feb 23 2008, 04:19 AM, said in End Zone help:

I don't recall there being any bugs that made defeat impossible, but you should have five weapons. 🙂

Finally , the reign of the mighty pen has ended! I can get on with my life now. :laugh:
Thanks for the tip y'all. (D'oh! Oh yeah, I do have five weapons!) It still took me a while though. I was beginning to wonder if my brain was just wired in such a way as to make it impossible for me to fly AWAY FROM the cap! :mad:

WAIT what five weapons what the 5TH?

@meow, on May 29 2008, 04:18 AM, said in End Zone help:

WAIT what five weapons what the 5TH?

It's not a primary weapon. 🙂

PS: Welcome to the boards and please try to use correct grammar.