Project Multi Sketch

Tridash, your two week time period for Project Multi Sketch starts today, so you have from now until the 15'th of April to complete your Area. Happy editing! 🙂

So whats the status on this thing?

Team Multi Sketch have completed four Areas at the present time, and the fifth is undergoing construction.

Area 1: by Silverwind
Area 2: by Cheleball
Area 3: by Grey Shirt Ninja
Area 4: by Edwards
Area 5: by ---

You can download the current version in the first post of this topic, it contains Areas 3 and 4. If you would like the file with Areas 1 and 2 I can PM it to you, I simply didn't have enough file size to have both maps in the post at once.

I'm off on holidays tomorrow and will be away for a week, and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access. :wacko: This being so, anyone who expects the need to send me a file or information of relation to the project should be aware that I may be unable to acknowledge the delivery or reply. Basically, if I don't respond for a few days it doesn't mean I'm dead, I just don't have internet access. Although, I suppose that there's a chance of me dying... (contemplates the dangers of an average Easter Break) Uh, anyway... as I was saying: Have a happy Easter everyone, and happy editing!

@silverwind, on Mar 3 2007, 05:29 AM, said in Project Multi Sketch:

Table of contents now holds all the answers for distributing pickups/upgrades. (oops, except for Missiles... uh... ok I'll fix that in a sec.) Happy to hear you've taken on the level Cheleball, can't wait to see how it turns out. With the Missile thing, I need help and opinions from participants, how much should we have in the way of Missiles? I usually tend to leave em out of my levels altogether or give five at leave it at that, because I think they're a little bit too powerful. But what does everyone else think? For the moment I'll put one pack of them in Area five, but that's just until more suggestions come along.

I would like to join. I hope i'm not to late.... 😞

I'm back, and ready for some Project Multi Sketch action! Whatever that means...

Conelight thanks very much for volunteering for Project Multi Sketch, I'm glad to see that even more players out there are sharing our interest in a multi user level design project. Unfortunately the participant list is full at the moment, but I can put you first on the backup list so that you could take the place of another designer, if one had to drop out of the project for any reason. Also, you're most welcome to take place in the next multi user designed map project by Team Multi Sketch, which I've already started planning. (and by that I mean I had a daydream about it in school... once...)

So, I look forward to having you on the team for future maps Conelight. 🙂

I note a deadline whooshing overhead and flying off into the sunset. What's the current status on tridash's section?

Edwards

Coming some time today - very sorry.

I apologise for the delay in updating the file, something very unexpected happened and I forgot about the project.

The file will be posted very soon, it's undergoing the final changes as I speak... I mean, type. Anyway, it's another great Area that boasts some pretty cool graphics, courtesy of Tridash.

Area 5 is now available for download.

Congratulations to Tridash on creating a detailed beach style interface. The awesome Area 5 shows another method for water, as well as a sandy surrounding. Well done Tridash, and once again I apologise for the delay in the update.

FireFalcon has been given a 1 day time period to accept the file, if he hasn't done so by the 20'th of April it will be passed on to the next designer. That's you Pi, are you able to accept it if FF doesn't?

@silverwind, on Apr 18 2007, 02:08 PM, said in Project Multi Sketch:

Congratulations to Tridash on creating a detailed beach style interface. The awesome Area 5 shows another method for water, as well as a sandy surrounding.

And some very nice military equipment to blow up. Excellent job on the map!

Edwards

@silverwind, on Apr 18 2007, 05:08 PM, said in Project Multi Sketch:

FireFalcon has been given a 1 day time period to accept the file, if he hasn't done so by the 20'th of April it will be passed on to the next designer. That's you Pi, are you able to accept it if FF doesn't?

Fraid not, Silver. I'm off visiting my grandparents, and my laptop can't run the editor. Well, it can, but it kinda flakes. A lot. It's annoying, so i won't be able to take it this week. I'll be back Monday, so i can take it then if you need me to. Or you could pass it on.

In that case Dogbert has the chance to accept the file. Failing that, any designer on the list who sees fit to take it may step forth. If nobody has done so by monday then you're still most welcome to have it Pi.

I'll do my section if Firefalcoln has passed the deadline.

Cool, thanks Dogbert. Can't wait to see your Area. 🙂

I just sent my section to Silverwind. Should be up soon.

@dogbert, on Apr 22 2007, 07:56 PM, said in Project Multi Sketch:

I just sent my section to Silverwind. Should be up soon.

That was an unusually fast turn-around time. I take it you had a fairly clear idea of what you wanted to do?

Edwards

Just heads up: I'm home now, and can take my section whenever.

Dogbert's section should be up in a few minutes, then you can take it whenever Pi.

Area 6 is now available for download.

Congratulations to Dogbert who completed his fully detailed Forest Area in record time! This Area contains some familiar scenery to those who've played Droid Factory, and a creative optional Miniboss. Well done Dogbert.

Freq245, it's currently your turn to design an Area, so the usual question goes to you. Are you able to accept the file, or do you wanna move down the list? If you're not able to participate in the project it's no problem, just let us know your decision when you get the chance.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 23 April 2007 - 10:17 AM