Silver's Graphic Effect Shop

Want a special effect for your map? Look no further...

Welcome to Silver's Graphic Effect Shop!

Current Status: Open
Current Customers: Nobody

Sample Effects:
Attached File Creepy_Dungeon.SketchMap.zip (4.15K)
Number of downloads: 20
Attached File Crystal_Cavern.SketchMap.zip (5.76K)
Number of downloads: 16
Attached File Pixel_Art.SketchMap.zip (30.71K)
Number of downloads: 15

Do you want a truly awesome effect for your latest map that will make eyes boggle? Do you need a little help getting your mist or water to look just right? Well you've come to the right place my friend, because here you can request an effect that you need or want to touch up and I'll have it figured out and ready to put into a map in no time! Once I've finished making the effect I'll post a demo map containing the effect and give a full detailed list of how to create it so that you can add it to your map sooner than say "Aladdin ate Aboo!" Also, if you're a private customer and want you're new effect to be kept quiet until the level's release, you can simply PM your request!

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 17 September 2007 - 03:51 PM

I've posted a sample map of effects. I used lights in different ways to create an eery dungeon scene, something a little different from the main game style.

Wow! very nicely done! i may have to steel some ideas for my powerplant level. Hope to see more samples soon!

Yeah, that's officially cool. Me like. I'll have to consider some of that...

@Doggie: 99 posts! Woot!

Glad you guys like it, I'll post up some more samples from time to time so that people can use, borrow or/and modify the effects for their levels. Another feature of Silver's Graphic Effect Shop! ^_^

More interesting light effects in the Crystal Caverns which I just posted.

EDIT:

Just edited the Crystal Cavern a little. Posted an update.

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 05 April 2007 - 09:04 AM

@silverwind, on Apr 5 2007, 06:53 AM, said in Silver's Graphic Effect Shop:

More interesting light effects in the Crystal Caverns which I just posted.

Very nice! I may have to consider a complete re-make of one section of my map, now...

Edwards

I've uploaded a new sample map, this one shows what you can do with pixel art. Wether it's a mosaic on the floor of your ancient temple or a space invaders mini game, pixel art can really make a level stand out. 😉

WARNING!
I don't advise overuse of this technique in a single map, as it can really increase the file size.

Really nice Silver! It looks pretty cool if you go into 25% zoom.

Hmmm, pixel art gives me an idea... You'll probably see something involving Pixel art in my Pro Mul Ske.