One Page to Rule Them All

Okay, that list matches with mine (I have all of them stored on my hard drive), okay with me, I'm leaving this until voting begins if ever there is a disagreement from anyone about that list; as soon as you start the voting poll topic, I'm closing this one and unpinning it. Also, make sure you have the archive to the add-on page ASAP (I'll approve it fast) so that authors can check it's indeed the lastest version of their work (you never know), as this archive will be the official list of levels that will be subject to voting.

All right, the official compilation of the final entries has been uploaded to the add-ons page, (edit)and you can find it here.(/edit)

The official voting thread will be posted at midnight this coming Friday, give or take a few minutes, and will run until midnight of the next Friday, March 9th. Times are, as always, in the U.S. Mountain Standard time zone. (Yes, this is a change from what I said last post, but it is the originally-specified range of dates, and I've discovered that I'm going to lose my internet connection that Saturday morning.)

Edwards

This post has been edited by Edwards : 01 March 2007 - 08:08 PM

Archive approved, all contestants, please make sure it is the latest version of your level which is featured there, as this archive is the official contest archive of the versions on which people will vote.

Looks like everything is okay, and since voting has begun now, I'm detaching this topic. Please vote!

(no lock pic, no. Wouldn't make sense in this context)