**Oh Boy That Was Easy! For all you wondering, the turret shoots abut every

Spoiler

3'

seconds. Because you have to move back and forth, get out of the way every

Spoiler

2'30

seconds. A few recharges and you done! Yay!**

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 07 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

No, the only possibility is letting the turret shoot the boxes, maybe you just have to train more. Counting the seconds between a shot and the next one helped me, too.

It is possible to beat the Pen's Drawings without S. Waves. I did it the first time with just Blue S. Homing, though that was a large amount of stupidness on my part. But S waves do help a lot. Freq's "Counting the seconds" is helpful, And be careful not to set your self up so that you can't fly straight ahead.

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 05 February 2007 - 12:23 PM

I tried using the S.Wave to beat the Pen but found it really hard. In the end I did it using the Blue S.Beam at the beginning and switching to S.Homing when it got crowded.

The s. wave is the best weapond I've tried. I also use the s. homing when I try to take the pen. My biggest problems are with the waves of enemies, which I could easily take down with the s. wave.

@firefalcon, on Feb 6 2007, 02:48 PM, said in Getting the s. wave:

The s. wave is the best weapond I've tried. I also use the s. homing when I try to take the pen. My biggest problems are with the waves of enemies, which I could easily take down with the s. wave.

So, you were able to complete the challenge?

No, not yet. But I would, since I'm an s. wave maniac.

Wait, are we talking about the Final Boss? Cause if we are, i'm confused by this...

... I also use the s. homing when I try to take the pen. ...

Because the final boss can only be hurt by

Spoiler

missiles.

This post has been edited by PiSketch : 06 February 2007 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, I also knew that Pi. S. Homing for the waves of enemies.

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 06 February 2007 - 11:13 AM

Don't forget that if the skull gets some hits, you can always leave the area, replenish your health and then return.

@firefalcon, on Feb 5 2007, 08:53 AM, said in Getting the s. wave:

I'm finding it IMPOSIBLE to defete the pen without the s. wave, but I am also finding it imposible to get it. Any advice on how to get it? Do the walls break if a bug crashes them? That would be good. The turret's shots are much to fast, and take off much to much health for me. Help would be welcomed, also spoilers.
-FF

@thelordgod, on Feb 7 2007, 12:01 PM, said in Getting the s. wave:

Don't forget that if the skull gets some hits, you can always leave the area, replenish your health and then return.

Yeah, good idea. I could go to the save-zone. Just I'm a little impatiant (read: I move to early with the skull turret).

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 07 February 2007 - 01:50 PM