Factory-Ice Caves

How?

Ok.. I registered, and I'm now in the factory with a blue gun BUT..where is the entrence to the ice caves?? I can't find it. Or is it in the waistland?
Help!!!

@firefalcon, on Dec 20 2006, 09:14 AM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

Ok.. I registered, and I'm now in the factory with a blue gun BUT..where is the entrence to the ice caves?? I can't find it. Or is it in the waistland?
Help!!!

All I will say is go down to the bottom of the map in the Factory, and it will requires some skill. Ice Caves is where I am at now after a year and 1/2. :blink:

The world map is always able to help you. Look at it after clicking with your mouse, there're lines between the different worlds. 🙂

As far as I have gone down is to the boss :blink: I know that of the map, but I seem to need the green gun :blink:

@firefalcon, on Dec 20 2006, 05:08 PM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

As far as I have gone down is to the boss :blink: I know that of the map, but I seem to need the green gun :blink:

You don't need the green gun for the boss, you'll notice the reason because you can't do so after beating it.

@freq245, on Dec 20 2006, 10:18 AM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

You don't need the green gun for the boss, you'll notice the reason because you can't do so after beating it.

No, I mean, on the map it syas the ice caves is to..the right lower part, but to get there I need a green gun..hmmm

No no no

I got there. Definitely not green gun. It is way down at the bottom of the map, and requires red gun to disable the beam door. Green Gun is in the Ice Caves after you defeat the boss. Go past the repulsors, then you will see walls go in and out.

@kauthor, on Dec 20 2006, 12:11 PM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

No no no

I got there. Definitely not green gun. It is way down at the bottom of the map, and requires red gun to disable the beam door. Green Gun is in the Ice Caves after you defeat the boss. Go past the repulsors, then you will see walls go in and out.

Through the entrence from the volcano? 😉

It is from the Factory, but that is not it. That is the lower left, but you need to go deep! lower right. There is a door line on your map in the deep down left south. You will notice blue repulsors.

@kauthor, on Dec 20 2006, 12:19 PM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

It is from the Factory, but that is not it. That is the lower left, but you need to go deep! lower right. There is a door line on your map in the deep down left south. You will notice blue repulsors.

Wait!!! Yes!!!! Yay!!! I found it!!!!!!!

Tell me when you get to the Ice Caves.

@kauthor, on Dec 20 2006, 12:22 PM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

Tell me when you get to the Ice Caves.

Right about...NOW!

Good to hear that. For the Ice Caves Boss, I suggest you read the other topic.

@kauthor, on Dec 20 2006, 12:26 PM, said in Factory-Ice Caves:

Good to hear that. For the Ice Caves Boss, I suggest you read the other topic.

Yeah...now what a maze :laugh: I got to the boss now... he's tough...
(EDIT): It turns out the boss was a piece o' cake....lol

This post has been edited by FireFalcon : 20 December 2006 - 01:41 PM