Am I supposed to kill this thing?

Attached File Picture_1.jpg (37.23K)
Number of downloads: 39

Ok...super lost here. How can I beat the forest boss, the racetrack, ect and can't figure this out? Help please!

Hmm, due to circumstances outside of our control I can't view your image, care to explain what you have a problem with? At any rate, if you can reach something, then you can kill it (disclaimer: actually killing might require skills).

@courtneyln, on Dec 13 2006, 01:25 PM, said in Am I supposed to kill this thing?:

Attachment Picture_1.jpg

Ok...super lost here. How can I beat the forest boss, the racetrack, ect and can't figure this out? Help please!

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to see your image (maybe because I'm using an old Safari version or because of the 2.2 update). Could you please explain your problem?

Well, since it seems that I am the only one who can see the image -- no, you are not supposed to kill that thing. In fact, you really, really want it to survive.

For those wondering what it is, it is the skull turret near the super wave upgrade. The one that you need to

Spoiler

yeah, I think I won't describe it

. However, I will tell you this much -- see those grey bricks? Where else have you seen grey bricks before? How did you deal with them?

xander

This post has been edited by darwinian : 13 December 2006 - 09:29 AM

@darwinian, on Dec 13 2006, 03:28 PM, said in Am I supposed to kill this thing?:

Well, since it seems that I am the only one who can see the image -- no, you are not supposed to kill that thing. In fact, you really, really want it to survive.

For those wondering what it is, it is the skull turret near the super wave upgrade. The one that you need to

Spoiler

yeah, I think I won't describe it

. However, I will tell you this much -- see those grey bricks? Where else have you seen grey bricks before? How did you deal with them?

xander

And don't forget:

Spoiler

Even an enemy can help you sometimes, but maybe it isn't doing so on purpose...