Strange Sounds

I'm scared...

If you haven't wandered out past the edges of the map on a Multiwinia map, good. Don't do it. If you have... I feel for you...

When you go out there, it becomes all black. At the same time, there are still the creepy wind sounds you'd hear if you were still over the actual map. I swear I once saw something moving out there... It was all black with a shadow of light. Granted, it may have been the map far off in the distance, but still...

It's just a little thing I thought I'd share with the community.

I two have heard this. The most disturbing is what i think to be moaning. More importantly, on the map Eternal guardians there seems to be a massive dark forest spanning miles across in all directions in the far north of the map.
I discovered this only when Multiwinia lagged so badly it sent my camera view way far out of the map. If you get that far and happen to look up at the blue sky you can see the branches of massive dark forest trees. I am still trying to find out why there even out there...

Sadly i could not take a screen shot because Multiwinia was lagging to badly. However, I will be posting multiple screenshots of this soon. Adding to what you have said about the shadow in the distance on the map: The bitter front to the west there is a very very small island with a single green Multiwinian on it. A glitch? I think not. A joke?
I think so!

This post has been edited by SketchFighter Ace : 10 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

At the risk of being scolded yet again for gravedigging, where are those screenshots, Ace?

Also, to add to this, I once found a small group of islands on the Maze map. I can't remember the actual name, but it's the only one with 'Maze' in the name and it's also only for CTS. Anyway, there were three islands, all of them covered with virii as well as three Soul Destroyers (I call them dragons) flying around. I wondered if maybe an egg had somehow bounced all the way out there, spawned more eggs, and eventually made the creatures. I never could find those islands again, though...