It's anarchy in here

no moderators!

I for one say it's high time !!!!!KRESTEL!!!!!! got a mod position.

There will be mods here soon enough 😉

LET'S START A FIRE!!!!!!

in my heart...

Creating moderators for a new forum is an involved process. There's the bidding war, back room dealings, assassinations of rivals, and ultimately the cage fight to the death between the contestants in the HectorDome.

But really, I think Magnus is just wanting to only open the admin control panel once, and so the spots won't be assigned until everyone has confirmed their interest.

Oh! No nepotism?
-d

I'm just bitter because I lost. 😛

not really 😛

I see what you did there.

When you were younger, did you ever have that point where your parents thought you were old enough to finally not need a babysitter? Where they go out and leave you there, they don't go far, just to see what you would do? Think of it that way... And now that I see what you people get into, I have assigned moderators. lol.

Actually, it's funny, I did have myself as a moderator when I set up the forum, but with the new invision admin CP, there is a quirky way that I can make myself a moderator for the Multiwinian subforum, yet there is none, weird....

We now have mods... Listen to what they say, no eating too late, and I want you in bed at a reasonable hour... Oh, and NO scary movies.. you remember what happened last time...

Guess it's time to change my signature 😄

They should just make you a global mod and be done 🙂

QUOTE (prophile @ Mar 7 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They should just make you a global mod and be done 🙂

That would be too easy.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, despite the subtitle saying "no moderators", the first three replies are from moderators? Just curious...

Was it really necessary to gravedig this topic? 😛

And two of the replies are from the same moderator.

QUOTE (Mackilroy @ Oct 6 2009, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was it really necessary to gravedig this topic? 😛

Obviously it was, otherwise you wouldn't have replied. 😉

QUOTE (darthkev @ Oct 6 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Obviously it was, otherwise you wouldn't have replied. 😉

He replied because he is a moderator, and wanted to politely remind you that gravedigging is generally frowned upon here. Given that he has the power to restrict your posting, you might want to reconsider how you reply to him.

xander