Submitting files onto the addons page

Some time ago, I submitted the (now pulled from versiontracker.com) unofficial editor for pop-pop, PopEdit, to the pop-pop addons page. I haven't seen it on the page, so I'm wondering what the policy of addon files is. Are we allowed to submit guides, pictures, levels made with the editor, etc.? Are we allowed to submit anything?

------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

Hmmm. As far as I know, you can submit anything to the pending files section, and it'll be reviewed and either posted, or you should get a response why it cannot be posted.

I must admit - I haven't been checking the listing, as pop-pop is a bit down the page alphabetically. If you'd care to resubmit it, I'll see if I have the correct passwords, and premissions to upload it to the public area.

Let me know when you've submitted it. (post here to tell me.)

(This message has been edited by jinx (edited 10-26-2003).)

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**Some time ago, I submitted the (now pulled from versiontracker.com) unofficial editor for pop-pop, PopEdit, to the pop-pop addons page. I haven't seen it on the page, so I'm wondering what the policy of addon files is. Are we allowed to submit guides, pictures, levels made with the editor, etc.? Are we allowed to submit anything?

I see no pending files for Pop-Pop. I'm not sure what the policy is; but I'll check and get back to you. 🙂

------------------
"The intellectual is constantly betrayed by his vanity. Godlike he blandly assumes that he can express everything in words; whereas the things one loves, lives, and dies for are not, in the last analysis completely expressible in words."
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Just resubmitted the file (popedit.sit).

------------------
Motion is impossible:
If an archer fired an arrow at a target, it would have to travel halfway before reaching the target. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway...

Hmmm - nothing shows up on our submitted list.

Please send me the file - check my info for email address. Include description information - author - anything pertinent. I'll then try uploading it. It may be the script for our upload area is munged.

Thanks!

------------------
If you think I'm being mean, please tell me. I was actually going for NASTY!!

Just e-mailed it. I hope that it came through this time.

------------------
Motion is impossible:
If an archer fired an arrow at a target, it would have to travel halfway before reaching the target. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway. To reach that distance, the arrow would first need to travel halfway...

Well? Did it come through? I still don't see it on the addons page.

------------------
Motion is impossible:

ooof- yes sorry. Was on vacation for the past weeks.

I got the file, tried uploading it, and encountered the same trouble you had.
I've emailed the Admins at Ambrosia about this, but have yet to receive a reply.
I'll follow up with them again.

------------------
If you think I'm being mean, please tell me. I was actually going for NASTY!!