Feeback on the Sunday Tournament

!

Are you folks serious? I mean, it's great if you are but you know I'm willing to play at 2AM if it's on a weekend night and I'm not pre-booked. 7PM Saturday, though, would be just about perfect...after the footy's finished and before the nightlife starts. If I could, I would rain karma down on you all like nuclear fallout and frogs. I mean confetti.

------------------
Hi. I'm Dingo. Can I have your baby?

Going on 15 days now,, still playing,,,, I almost cried when I beat Lumisa one round..... it was more like he beat himself on accident, but it was a highlight for me!!! He then proceeded to murder me, over, and over, and over, and over again.... but hey I have a lot to work on..... As for the tournament,,, just tell me when it is and ill be there!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by HoNu:
**Going on 15 days now,, still playing,,,, I almost cried when I beat Lumisa one round..... it was more like he beat himself on accident, but it was a highlight for me!!! He then proceeded to murder me, over, and over, and over, and over again.... but hey I have a lot to work on..... As for the tournament,,, just tell me when it is and ill be there!!!!

Ummm, lumi is a 'she'... 😛

HoNu, when are you usually on the tracker? I hope we get to play soon!

------------------
Hi. I'm Dingo. Can I have your baby?

Originally posted by Dingo:
Are you folks serious? I mean, it's great if you are but you know I'm willing to play at 2AM if it's on a weekend night and I'm not pre-booked. 7PM Saturday, though, would be just about perfect...after the footy's finished and before the nightlife starts. If I could, I would rain karma down on you all like nuclear fallout and frogs. I mean confetti.

Well, i wasn't completly serious about playing my best at those times, but i'm not squemish about a bit of late night pop-popping (or early morning!) and it seems that i'm not alone...plus it would be great to play against you and youre hemispherical brethren! 🙂 I say we try these times!

------------------
:)™

(This message has been edited by 😮 (edited 04-10-2003).)