Even better: a "Beat Ambrosia" day

Originally posted by Eytee:
**Heh...take on AAAPlayer someday.

I played AAAPlayer and I know what makes him tick. I used to never win a single game, then I got the score 2-3. I almost whooped him. I also know his very top secret... 🙂

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox

Is that the secret that makes you move faster and hit harder? I should try that one day. 😄

------------------
Visit the 68kMLA - home of the MicroQuadra!
www.68kmla.com

Originally posted by Coxy:
**Is that the secret that makes you move faster and hit harder? I should try that one day.:D

Yea, the one that makes your paddle move at least twice as fast it normally would.. a very big advantage

------------------
-- One step beyond, Yo' Fox

I played a game today against AmbrosiaSW... the game title said something like "Whup me and get a free registration code!" I won. So... where's my code? 🙂

------------------
"He who despises himself nevertheless esteems himself as a self despiser." -Fredrich Nietzsche

(This message has been edited by Ziral (edited 08-02-2002).)

I'd play for a Snapz Pro X code - it's the only Ambrosia product I need to register now, and I just can't afford it at the moment. Ah well, better get practicing... Great game!

------------------
Non cognosco quo modo dicere linguam latinam bene.

Sooo.. When is it happening? I really want to try this since I never see any of my old "enemies" on.. 3 As or Zeal.. Or are they under new names? I really want to register but this is making me hold off, and then soon I'll have to be gone for a while and might not even get to register... Come on.. make me lose and force me to register.. 😉

------------------

Greetings. I am interested in registering this game, but I'd love to see if I can earn the serial instead in a no holds barred expert level showdown before I do so. I'd like to challenge one individual with the original terms... Two men enter, one serial # or one registration for the game will be tendered.

Are these terms acceptable? Anywho, email me when to be on the tracker and I'd love to give it a go. If I lose, I will register the program. : )

-Antigonus

------------------

Originally posted by Antigonus:
**Greetings. I am interested in registering this game, but I'd love to see if I can earn the serial instead in a no holds barred expert level showdown before I do so. I'd like to challenge one individual with the original terms... Two men enter, one serial # or one registration for the game will be tendered.

Are these terms acceptable? Anywho, email me when to be on the tracker and I'd love to give it a go. If I lose, I will register the program. : )

-Antigonus

I sitll think it should be all and then you get the serial. They'll be dishing out so many serials, it'll be ridiculous. The team will be tired by the end. That was never the original terms and it was just something people suggested and was never even approved, or considered I believe.

------------------

Originally posted by Synotic:
**Sooo.. When is it happening? I really want to try this since I never see any of my old "enemies" on.. 3 As or Zeal.. Or are they under new names? I really want to register but this is making me hold off, and then soon I'll have to be gone for a while and might not even get to register... Come on.. make me lose and force me to register..;)

sorry, i havent had much motivation to play anymore. seems i overplay every ASW game for some reason. ill be on sometime soon though, i still have sudden urges to play. look for me on the lists..

------------------
SN on the Pop Tracker: DEMO {MG} Zeal
Want to join the Master's Guild? Beat me in a recruit game!
Friendly rivalrys with: EVula, Thrawn, and anklebiter.
Visit the Official (url="http://"http://webpages.charter.net/matt_vorndran/mg/")Masters Guild Site(/url)

Originally posted by Zealous Cloud:
**sorry, i havent had much motivation to play anymore. seems i overplay every ASW game for some reason. ill be on sometime soon though, i still have sudden urges to play. look for me on the lists..

So Zeal, what's the fate of {MG} with both yourself and Talos scarce on the tracker?

And sorry if I hijacked this topic, but i think it happened already some time ago.

--{MG} Bosk

------------------

the fate of it lies within the members. when i come back to find no members, theres no group obviously. sooo, it really depends on you.

------------------
SN on the Pop Tracker: DEMO {MG} Zeal
Want to join the Master's Guild? Beat me in a recruit game!
Friendly rivalrys with: EVula, Thrawn, and anklebiter.
Visit the Official (url="http://"http://webpages.charter.net/matt_vorndran/mg/")Masters Guild Site(/url)