Turn Rate of Self Animated Objects

I know you can givel a projectile object like a c missile the abality to turn faster or slower using the turn rate field in the special tab, but what about self animated objects? If I was to change a self animated object to a directional object, alter its turn rate, and change it back would it remember that? Or is there something I'm missing?

------------------
Ares and EV:Nova plugin writer and all around helpful guy...

I don't think changing it back would work; I'm pretty sure that the block of memory that determines a directional object's turn rate is covered over by the block that deals with a self-animated object's animation. So, far as I know, there isn't any way to change it. The closest way I know of is to increase/decrease the speed of the object to change its accuracy.

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

I see.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't.

Originally posted by Joveia:
**I see.

What a stupid usless reply, the kind I've come to expect from you. If you are going to post at all in a topic asking an honest question, at least try to say something that is even barely, if you look at it upside down and drunk, relevent. How you ever got +9 karma is beyond me and most likely beyond the general rules of this webboard too.

------------------
Ares and EV:Nova plugin writer and all around helpful guy...

Originally posted by Ragashingo:
**What a stupid usless reply, the kind I've come to expect from you. If you are going to post at all in a topic asking an honest question, at least try to say something that is even barely, if you look at it upside down and drunk, relevent. How you ever got +9 karma is beyond me and most likely beyond the general rules of this webboard too.

Right, sorry.

------------------

Just while we're here, can I ask soemthing Pallas.

Is there a way to keep an object around another object if the object turns and starts independantly accelerating?

------------------

I'm not sure, though it seems to me like your idea should work. It should be pretty easy to test ("target drones" have a turn rate that you could try changing, then you could fly the drone and see if it changed).

------------------
"Social lives are for the weak."