Want the other web boards back?

I figured out how to do something called "Categories" with UBB (the software we use to run these web boards), so I can bring back the web boards we had before for Ares:

Strategies & Tactics
Idle Banter
Trouble shooting
Trash Talk

Would y'all like me to do this, or would it be overkill to have that many web boards? Cast your vote here...

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Pleeeese give us the old categories back! It's all so confusing and cluttered otherwise.

------------------
"Well try to kill them with a fork-lift!"
The Notorious Bounty
Hunter,
Boba Fett

Right now I think theres so many posts on this board that finding a needle in a haystack seems more feasible than finding a certain post (or atleast, I foresee that it will). I believe those 4 catagories can help sort out the chaos. In other words, I vote yes.

------------------
-Vegeta <axis.n3.net>

I vote yes, it worked great before everything was all glued togethor.

Btw, it seems as if everyone had to reregister except me...

------------------
- The Igadzra

Landing request denied.

Please do that! Please! That was so much better. So this is a vote for yes I guess.

------------------
Karma police,
Arrest this man.

Yes, please do.

------------------
May Macs eternally crush PCs!

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Yes, PLEASE give us our categories back!

Well, it doesn't seem like anyone objects... so lets bring the categories back now, ok? Please?

------------------
"Well try to kill them with a fork-lift!"
The Notorious Bounty
Hunter,
Boba Fett

Yes, most definately. One other thing, how do I change my name - I screwed up when I typed it in, as anyone who has read the foundation books would realize...

Sheppo

I cast my vote Yes

------------------
For $800, name the 42 uses of spam...

My vote is YES.

If anyone is thinking of casting a "no" vote, let us remind them of the meaning of the word "retribution".

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

------------------
We will trade and collect your skulls.

Is it considered wrong to vote twice? What's that? It's not! Well, then YES!

------------------
I come, I go; You'll never know...

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

I hate to go against the crowd, but don't these new categories seem a little familiar? As in, they are exactly the same except with different names?

And, I like the last category, it will come in handy when/if ( :frown:) hera comes out. My vote then: Keep em

------------------
"Cap'n Hector Robbed The Bank!"

-Dash Riprock

-Starseeker Commlog

Yes, you're exactly right -- it's mostly the same categories brought back to life under what I considered to be more interesting names. Your mileage may vary.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.