Kicking the Boards

Alright, I'm starting to wonder why Slug didn't leave sooner. There's practically nothing worthwhile on the Engineering Dept - just a bunch of Progress Logs.

Stop thinking "BUT!"

There's practically nothing you can't do in Hera, and people just don't seem to be interested in using the capabilities.

If you think it, post it.

We want new ideas, and just the simple "but this says I can't" isn't going to stop some of us, or at least it shouldn't!

Just sit down for 2 minutes, let your mind run wild with things you'd like to see in Ares. Chances are that it really is possible, and someone can tell you how.

/me kicks the boards again.

------------------
What others can travel so far into so many universes yet remain so deeply rooted in their own?

Everything I've come up is in or is going to be in one of my plugs. 😉 Just wait 'till they come out. Pixel Wars should be a couple months.

I've always been hoping that somebody else would make an RPG, sorta like Vengeance, but better, although none have come out. (maybe you should actually try your idea... 😉 )

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

months!? better email those graphics sets then mag.

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 10

Originally posted by Pyro:
**months!? better email those graphics sets then mag.

No sprites have been finished yet, Pyro. I'll make a couple later today, and send them to you, along with a couple test plugs I've made that should give you an idea what this is gonna be like. After I send that, you can make ships using normal ares sprites or something, and then you can add in the new sprites as they're created.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."