Newest Plug Report

The newest plugin by Martin Mac Devitt is Audemedon Crisis.
Damn.
This is a hard plug.

It took me an HOUR to get past the first level. Incredibly hard, though I was regularly having too many ships. The high-defensivly oriented home-base helped out immensly, though the EXTREME distances between targets was difficult. It made moving reinforcements around a bit hairy. A couple of times, the cavalry arrived too late to do more than obliterate the aud attackers. All in all though, it has a great deal of promise, and provides a HUGE challenge to those looking for it.

Rated: 88

Any other reviews?

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

Nice to see that someone likes my plug! It had been lying around on my Hard Disk for a month or so. I'm interested in feedback on how to fix the bugs, though I suspect a rewrite from the ground up is necessary. I know it runs you out of ship builds, but hey, its a tough universe out there, and this is only the very outermost tip of the external edge of the less fashionable end of the Aud empires...

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

what plug.....

------------------

(hint for Pyro: read the first post)

I like the new systems. They're very interesting. The briefings are a little long and the storyline is a little too scattered, though.

About the difficulty (I'm a tough one to please on this part), I think it's almost hard enough, although I only lost one of the missions once... :rolleyes:

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

missions are to large (well the maps are)

------------------