Audemedon Axis Returns

To: The Order, Prophets, Union, and anyone else that hates Ishimans, Humans, and other lower life forms.

As you may have guessed, we are back. We are ready to finish what we began 200 years ago. We will continue to use this public com signal with a Bypass 837 Encoder until we can reopen the commgate to our homeworlds. All information concerning commgates (web sites) should be deposited here.

Audemedo

(This message has been edited by tree (edited 10-04-2000).)

It's Audemed, damnit!!!!!!! Audemed!!!!! 🙂
We had a big discussion on this a while ago so naturally.......

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

Ditto. It has to be Audemed.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

ThinkFish, and good things will come.

No i thought it was Audemedon

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

The central conciousness, not the race.

------------------
-Pallas Athene, {M}ilitia Aeriane and Dysian Beta representative to the Obish Consensus

The planet is Audemed!
Besides I'm the the Ambassedor!
Now could we discuss commgates?

Why don't you look at "Ares High Council"?

------------------

(coughidiotcough) Have you ever looked at the innards of the Scenarios file? Nathan Lamont says the planet is Axis. The High council never really worked anyway. I should know; I suggested it.

------------------

Bah! The homeworld is Axis, the race is the Audemedons, the central consciousness is Audemed.

------------------
Oh, I'm not saying those Alduran ships are bad. In fact, they make excellent minesweepers. Once.

-Orion Axis General Marxx
StarLance

And there's no high council. Think of it as a robot in many small parts. It's one being.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

Surprising topic, really, as i'm working on a mod which allows as the Audemedons. I hope to finish it soon.

------------------
-------------------------
Time is always the best teacher; yet it kills all students!

Fine. Forget the Audemedon. Now tell me how to get a commgate.